Idiot Kansas City columnist

doubleM23

This guy makes it sound like the groundball hit to Alomar in the hole was a routine grounder that Tucker just flat beat out by running 90 ft. a whole two seconds faster than he ever has just because Mother Tucker has heart. Awwwww.....

:fyou Dips***

Nice picture too. I hope the grammatical errors in this text were because the story was transcribed by someone else and that this story didn't appear in the KC rag that way :rolleyes: .

I don't know how anybody can debate who's the better team between the Sox and Royals. On paper the Sox r better...On the field when the Sox r right they're better. No way can this Royals team hang with us when we're playing the way we're capable. We've got a better starting staff...No doubt the better offense. Better bench. And at the very least just as good a bullpen. What I will give them though is that they have more team speed, Better defense, And has played small better to this point...

I don't know how anybody can debate who's the better team between the Sox and Royals.  On paper the Sox r better...On the field when the Sox r right they're better.  No way can this Royals team hang with us when we're playing the way we're capable.  We've got a better starting staff...No doubt the better offense.  Better bench.  And at the very least just as good a bullpen.  What I will give them though is that they have more team speed,  Better defense,  And has played small better to this point...

I can debate it easily. The Royals are one game ahead of the sox. Of course, im a sox fan and think the sox are better, but to say its not debatable is crazy. :nono

This guy makes it sound like the groundball hit to Alomar in the hole was a routine grounder that Tucker just flat  beat out by running 90 ft. a whole two seconds faster than he ever has just because Mother Tucker has heart. Awwwww.....

Yeah, all that after an 0-4 day with 3 k's! :rolleyes:

I read the fat bastard's article yesterday. What else would you expect from a homer who gets paid to be optimistic? :huh:

Damn shame Chicago writers aren't this optimistic. This idiot thought that ball was routine, right there you can tell he has no intelligence. The thing I love about this article is that it's not a 'bring it on' article, it's a 'we're not dead yet' article. Basically, as Homer Simpson would say, it's loser talk.

No, the play did not matter in the end. The White Sox scored three runs in the 11th inning. They won the game. They won the series. They made their statement. But, in a way, the Royals did too. They played on Thursday like they have played this year.

Personally, I'd rather have the 3 game sweep on the road as the statement instead of the comeback in the 9th that resulted in a loss anyway. I definitely felt that they showed heart by the comeback, but this guy made it sound like it makes up for losing the series.

You know, I always thought that every man and woman had their own right to have his or her own opinion.

I'd like to change my thinking. Everyone should be able to have their own opinion....except this guy.

What a homer :lolhitting

First place feels really good, but it would feel a lot better all alone. I can wait though. I wonder if he thinks the Royals loss tonight against the DRays wasn't bad because the Royals got an infield single in that game too?