KC

Guest wsc425

I just got great news, I was supposed to work tonight. (i work at dominick's.....hey I'm 17, it's good enough for me) . They just called and told me that their was a water break in the store, so they're closed for the night. :) :headbang :headbang I'm gonna try and make it up there, hopefully I'll get half-way decent UD seats.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got great news, I was supposed to work tonight.  (i work at dominick's.....hey I'm 17, it's good enough for me) .  They just called and told me that their was a water break in the store, so they're closed for the night.  :)  :headbang  :headbang I'm gonna try and make it up there, hopefully I'll get half-way decent UD seats.

Better call quick. There aren't many tickets at all left. I just looked up seats and the best 2 available are Sec 550 row 15! It is going to be over 40K, it might be close to a sell out, if the weather holds up.

Your picking up a stranger from South Carolina and bringing him to a sox game?  If he drove all the way from South Carolina im surprised he wouldnt just drive himself to da cell.  It would be funny if this guy was some 70 year old sox fan.  Hopefully we'll see you on this board again, and not buried next to Hoffa in the parking lot.

a lot of us have met that way - Mathew flew down from Canada for opening weekend and HSC and I took care of him, not knowing if he were an ax murderer -

turns out he is, but has lousy aim so we survived!

:canada :canada :canada :canada :canada

a lot of us have met that way - Mathew flew down from Canada for opening weekend and HSC and I took care of him, not knowing if he were an ax murderer -

turns out he is, but has lousy aim so we survived!

:canada  :canada  :canada  :canada  :canada

Ahhhh this coming froma guy who takes his grandchild to see John wayne gacy, to "educate him" on strangers. You are just too much dude. :lol:

Better call quick.  There aren't many tickets at all left.  I just looked up seats and the best 2 available are Sec 550 row 15!  It is going to be over 40K, it might be close to a sell out, if the weather holds up.

Damn, that's almost to the foul pole...and there's not even a walkup crowd yet. This is gonna be unbelievable

I just hope the crowd does something. 40,000+ bodies doesn't do anything inherently. Make some noise, get into the game from the start. This team seems to play well in front of large, energetic crowds.

And no wave damn it :puke

Damn, that's almost to the foul pole...and there's not even a walkup crowd yet. This is gonna be unbelievable

I just hope the crowd does something. 40,000+ bodies doesn't do anything inherently.  Make some noise, get into the game from the start. This team seems to play well in front of large, energetic crowds.

I expect a rowdy crowd. I can't wait for the video intro before the Sox take the field...I think everyone is going to be going nuts. The Royals are in for a long night. :bringit

I just hope the crowd does something. 40,000+ bodies doesn't do anything inherently.  Make some noise, get into the game from the start. This team seems to play well in front of large, energetic crowds.

Hopefully the white sox fans will keep the rest of the come-latelys in order. Also on that list, if you catch a HR ball from an opposing player, KEEP THE DAMNED THING!

Hopefully the white sox fans will keep the rest of the come-latelys in order. Also on that list, if you catch a HR ball from an opposing player, KEEP THE DAMNED THING!

there isn't going to be any HR's from opposing players.....right? ;)

;) Well with Mike Sweeney Sox-Killa extrodinaire playing you never know

Prediction: Sweeney 0-4 tonight..with a K. :bringit

Prediction: Sweeney 0-4 tonight..with a K. :bringit

I hope you are right...

As long as Koch stays on his seat in the BP the likelyhood of a HR is a lot less.

As long as Koch stays on his seat in the BP the likelyhood of a HR is a lot less.

Do us a favor, if he even so much as sets foot in the upper level of the pen, hit him with something really, really hard. :headbang :bringit

I expect a rowdy crowd. I can't wait for the video intro before the Sox take the field...I think everyone is going to be going nuts. The Royals are in for a long night. :bringit

I'll be on my feet rarin to go during that

Hell, i always am....and sometimes i'm one of about 50 people in the entire upper deck on their feet -

Get a lot of strange looks for that, but oh well. It's tradition for me.

Better call quick.  There aren't many tickets at all left.  I just looked up seats and the best 2 available are Sec 550 row 15!  It is going to be over 40K, it might be close to a sell out, if the weather holds up.

Update on tickets : I just checked online Sec. 510 Row 12...we're starting to get into the corner of the upper deck. The place is going to be packed. For the record, I called 40K before the road trip..but I have no proof! :cheers

Do us a favor, if he even so much as sets foot in the upper level of the pen, hit him with something really, really hard. :headbang :bringit

He definitely is in reach of my seat. I will at least yell something at him. How harsh it is depends on how many beers I have. :cheers

he can get up and walk around and even join CLee behind the wall for a smoke - but unless the game is two times KochProof (which equals what used to RickWhiteProof) I don't want to see him in-

which means I'd love to see him play cuz we'd be ahead by 12 at that point

:headbang

Go Sox!

he can get up and walk around and even join CLee behind the wall for a smoke - but unless the game is two times KochProof (which equals what used to RickWhiteProof) I don't want to see him in-

which means I'd love to see him play cuz we'd be ahead by 12 at that point

:headbang

Go Sox!

lmfao :lol: :D