KC

Guest wsc425

I always wondered this, and would assume yes with all the outfield deck room they have -

Do the Sox sell standing room only? Is there a limit on it? Just curious.

I've never heard of them selling standing room only...but wouldn't you rather being standing in the outfield then sitting in the upper deck? It kind of stinks that fans holding UD tickets can't walk around the lower concourse anymore.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wondered this, and would assume yes with all the outfield deck room they have -

I've never heard of them selling standing room only...but wouldn't you rather being standing in the outfield then sitting in the upper deck? It kind of stinks that fans holding UD tickets can't walk around the lower concourse anymore.

You would not be able to stand in the upperdeck. The concourse is blocked by the stands. You can't see until you get through the tunnel.

The Sox don't sell standing room.

I found some UD seats right behind home plate, row 27 though......it's still better than sitting all the way by the foul pole. I didn't know the UD was split into 2 sections. I would gladly take seats behind home plate, even if I have more rows to climb up than sitting all the way by the foul pole and having a closer row.

I found some UD seats right behind home plate, row 27 though......it's still better than sitting all the way by the foul pole.  I didn't know the UD was split into 2 sections.  I would gladly take seats behind home plate, even if I have more rows to climb up than sitting all the way by the foul pole and having a closer row.

Definitely. I was 27th row for one of the cubs sox games, but right behind the plate. I'll take that over down the line by the pole any day.

I used to do that all the time - and then sneak into nice seats.

You would not be able to stand in the upperdeck. The concourse is blocked by the stands. You can't see until you get through the tunnel.

The Sox don't sell standing room.

I never said anything about standing in the upper deck...I know that's not possible. I was talking about standing in the outfield concourse.

he can get up and walk around and even join CLee behind the wall for a smoke - but unless the game is two times KochProof (which equals what used to RickWhiteProof) I don't want to see him in-

which means I'd love to see him play cuz we'd be ahead by 12 at that point

:headbang

Go Sox!

cwsox, the voice of logic! :lol:

Lets just hope the Sox can pull off with a win for the 40,000+ fans. :headbang

Tix are no longer available online, so it must be getting pretty close to full.

NYSF

They can't produce the tix and get them to Will Call in time but it sure will be full. The Negative fellow I am, it will rain or we will be down 3-0 before hitting. I hate feeling like this. I want to average 35K a night and just kick ass day ina dn day out. Gotta go , park awaits.

Tix are no longer available online, so it must be getting pretty close to full.

NYSF

They can't produce the tix and get them to Will Call in time but it sure will be full. The Negative fellow I am, it will rain or we will be down 3-0 before hitting. I hate feeling like this. I want to average 35K a night and just kick ass day ina dn day out. Gotta go , park awaits.

Thanx HSC. I always wanted to be responded to by you!! :P

NYSF