My White Sox Hat Collection

TheChrisSamsa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 10:27 PM)
Mark Kotsay jersey for $130, woot woot! Honestly, that Jayson Nix jersey is calling my name...

Dude, I wanna know who the moron is that's buying some of those scrubs jerseys for $140

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 02:43 AM)
Dude, I wanna know who the moron is that's buying some of those scrubs jerseys for $140

Some of those are admittedly worthless jerseys, others are so funny that it's almost worth it (Jerry Owens and Ehren Wasserman come to mind). But yeah, I have a feeling that Kotsay jersey may have been posted by his own wife or mother...

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:33 AM)
Some of those are admittedly worthless jerseys, others are so funny that it's almost worth it (Jerry Owens and Ehren Wasserman come to mind). But yeah, I have a feeling that Kotsay jersey may have been posted by his own wife or mother...

You didn't even mention the worst ones lol..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 02:16 AM)
yes!

I just went to lids.com and you can get all the hats for the minor league teams! Thats my new goal to get Charlotte, Birmingham, Kannapolis, and Winston-Salem.. that's so cool I didn't know they had those..

No umpire hat though

Mickey's Place is where it's at for the Umpire collection. They've got a nice variety of other stuff too.