The next blockbuster

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1

on the way to vegas they showed us that movie with steve martin and queen latifa...bringin down the house.... funny as hell........on the way back here they showed us....how to lose a guy in 10 days... totaly sucked......thats the latest movies ive seen lol.........im waiting on for the horror remakes to come out.... texas chainsaw was a classic back in the day...(based on a true story btw) i can hardly wait to see what the new technology effects do for this flick.........

Ashton Kutcher and Paul Walker have reportedly expressed interest in starring as the fast-drivin’ cousins Bo and Luke, with Anthony Anderson as Boss Hogg, in the remake of the good-ol’-boys TV series that ran on CBS from 1979-85.

Holy living s*** we have a dud.

on the way to vegas they showed us that movie with steve martin and queen latifa...bringin down the house.... funny as hell........on the way back here they showed us....how to lose a guy in 10 days... totaly sucked......thats the latest movies ive seen lol.........im waiting on for the horror remakes to come out.... texas chainsaw was a classic back in the day...(based on a true story btw) i can hardly wait to see what the new technology effects do for this flick.........

I saw most of that....the "b****-slap" part was pretty good. :lol: