fire walker

lord chas

My whacked out theory is Reinsdorf and Kenny want Walker gone more than Ozzie. They only way the get rid of Walker is to get rid of Ozzie. This may be the reason why we haven't seen Viciedo up. They might be afraid Viciedo could be the next flash in a pan rookie under the Walker era.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 20, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
My whacked out theory is Reinsdorf and Kenny want Walker gone more than Ozzie. They only way the get rid of Walker is to get rid of Ozzie. This may be the reason why we haven't seen Viciedo up. They might be afraid Viciedo could be the next flash in a pan rookie under the Walker era.

The story earlier was KW wanted to make a coach or coaches sacrificial lambs, but JR wouldn't let him. I'm not really sure KW had much conviction. I think he viewed it as a move just to make a move, which could be why JR rejected it. I can guarantee they don't think Walker will ruin Viciedo. The did call him up last season and he did pretty well.