whitesox247

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:fyou Botch

I love the guy's attitude. But he blows, plain and simple. Put him on waivers, and hope someone picks him up. If no one does, try to demote him to AAA and explain to him that he is hurting the team more then he is helping it. When/if he goes down, you pat yourself on the back. You have finally gotten rid of the two biggest pieces of s*** in your bullpen, Rick White-flag and Billy Botch. You then bring up Diaz and Munoz to use out of the bullpen, and when during stretches in which you do not have to use the 5th starter, your bullpen is Gordon, Marte, Wunsch, Ginter, Schoenweis, Munoz, and Wright. That would be more lefties then righties, but IMO, that's no big deal.

Just got home from work in time to see the long, deep, fly ball, I got so scared when I saw willie running back. I was listening to it on the radio during the 2nd inning and that's all. Guess I didn't miss much, now let's close this one out. please