Who is the hottest chick?

SoxFan1

Who is the hottest chick in the world right now?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest chick in the world right now?

• Jessica Alba
    • Jennifer Lopez
    • Vida Guerra
    • Other (Specify Who)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok dude, just dont use the word geezer.  Some people(not me) may get offended by that remark. :cheers

Anyone in mind?

How can you have a poll of hottest chick and have only 3 people? Everybody will have different opinions. Here's my top 4 (subject to often change):

1. Kristin Kreuk (my avatar)

2. Tara Reid

3. Natalie Portman

4. Reese Witherspoon

I used to have a "hot list" in my AIM profile that included my top 10 as well as honorable mention. :lol: I got rid of it because it kept changing as my opinion changed and I kept seeing hotter chicks. :P

I'd like to apologize to all women on this board for this thread. With that said I still participated. ;)

though I am white, I think Tyra Banks deserves to be in the top 5 somewhere.

Most underrated (the spelling may be bad on some):

1)Salma Hayak

2)Yasmeen Bleeth

3)Marrissa Thome

4)Tia Leoni

5)Brooke Burke

I don't know about the hottest, because once you get to a 10, you are super hot, there are different ways to be a 10, but there are probably 1000s if not more in a tie for first place at 10/10. I like Eliza dushku and for Canadian content Elisha Cuthbert, but I definately know chicks equally hot, that aren't famous.

Those choices are pretty crappy IMO. Should have been more.

I think my "hottest chick" changes monthly, but right now I'd have to go with Tiffany Amber Thiessen. But over the past few years, my overall hottest has got to be Pam Anderson. She's a goddess among mere mortals.

And yes, I realize that Pam smokes, has tattoos, probably excess piercings, and she's been with quite a few dudes. But like I said before, my rule is no different than any other rule -- there are exceptions for certain chicks.

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical to be asking someone to respect a demographic group in a thread titled "Who's the Hottest Chick"?

:rolleyes:

Huh? Yeah because chics are so offended that people find them attractive? Nice post. Typical for you :bang

Who are the two dimwits that think Jennifer Lopez is the hottest chick in the world? :angry:

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

I dont find J lo attractive at all.............. :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't you think it's a little hypocritical to be asking someone to respect a demographic group in a thread titled "Who's the Hottest Chick"?

:rolleyes:

Huh? Yeah because chics are so offended that people find them attractive? Nice post. Typical for you :bang

why yes were very offended, but only when you say it bmr.......... :lolhitting ;)

Most females I know don't like being called "chicks".

Like I care what you think of my posts, geezer.

You must know your grandmother? and thats all? Ive never met one, not one, who doesnt like being called chic..........and trust me, i know a lot of females. ;)

You must know your grandmother?  and thats all?  Ive never met one, not one, who doesnt like being called chic..........and trust me, i know a lot of females. ;)

We must hang then with a different crowd. BTW, are most of those females you know walk upright? :lolhitting