7/19 GT: Sox @ Royals, 7:10pm

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 08:09 PM)
Yea I know, sports message boards are usually full of unique and timely hard hitting analysis. Get over it.

Well havent we heard this same crap over and over again his past few starts

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
Well havent we heard this same crap over and over again his past few starts

Please send me the message board protocol we all should use please. It's a damn message board...if something is written you don't like fooking scroll past it.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 08:03 PM)
I still want to see what Lilli could do with 550 at bats. When you play once a week it's hard to get out of a funk.

And when you get 550 at bats other teams learn and exploit your weaknesses. Lillibridge is not any everyday player, just a nice bench player.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 08:12 PM)
Please send me the message board protocol we all should use please. It's a damn message board...if something is written you don't like fooking scroll past it.

If you dont like my response dont respond. Simple.

QUOTE (hawksox13 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
And when you get 550 at bats other teams learn and exploit your weaknesses. Lillibridge is not any everyday player, just a nice bench player.

I agree, but you wouldn't want to at least try him out full time? He was once considered a top prospect and does a lot of good things. How much worse could he be than a few of our other guys?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
I think he's doing alright, and the gun looks OK. He does look a little uncomfortable out there. I don't know if its the heat and humidity or he's hurting.

Prob all of the above

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 08:14 PM)
I agree, but you wouldn't want to at least try him out full time? He was once considered a top prospect and does a lot of good things. How much worse could he be than a few of our other guys?

If things were to go south, then sure, play Lillibridge full time and see what he can do. But at this point, I don't think it's best to play him every day. He had a hot start with the bat, but I don't think he's anything more than a .245 hitter with a full season worth of at bats. On second thought...maybe that would currently be an upgrade.

QUOTE (hawksox13 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)

How on Earth can you say that with confidence after the bursts we've seen from his bats?

QUOTE (hawksox13 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:17 PM)
If things were to go south, then sure, play Lillibridge full time and see what he can do. But at this point, I don't think it's best to play him every day. He had a hot start with the bat, but I don't think he's anything more than a .245 hitter with a full season worth of at bats. On second thought...maybe that would currently be an upgrade.

Haha. Yea that.