Yesterday's party...

Steff

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out yesterday.. What a great time. With 47 people (just in our group not including the folks from the other board that came by) that was by far the largest gathering yet. Dave went on and on about what a good time he had (even mentioning us by name on the post game show last night) and laughed again about being called someone's "hero".. :lol:

Too bad we couldn't bring home a winner.. and that Sally lost (did someone trip me..???) but the food was gone, the beer tub nearly empty and everyone had smiles at the end of the night.

So I hope everyone got home safely.. and let the countdown begin till next years fest!! :cheers :headbang

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

it was a great party and good fun had by all... we definately have to get it going on again .... soon..........it was great seeing everyone........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Im coming to the next one............ :headbang

you in chicago???? but what about never leaving the west???? lol.... i suppose we could tailgate in cally somewhere along the line huh.......lmao :D

Ahem. I was expecting to be mentioned by name in this thread.

You know "Met Showtime and he was the best looking guy there." :headbang

Something along those lines.  :lol:

Pfffffffft! The best looking guy over there was Maury! :lol:

Anyways, it was a blast. I gotta get together with all of you sometime again soon!!!

Anyways, it was a blast. I gotta get together with all of you sometime again soon!!!

I bet thats the first time Maury has heard those words in awhile........... :lol:

Woah.. Heather.. welcome back to the land of the sober, sweetie. :P

Head hurtin a bit today..? :rolleyes:

Ya still pissed cause I wouldn't give you any more beer after the game..? :finger

I'm going to go on record here as saying that if you ever come out with us again and get that messed up without a dd.. your f***ing Saturn will be spending the night at Comiskey. :whip

You know "Met Showtime and he was the best looking guy there."   :headbang

Woah.. Heather.. welcome back to the land of the sober, sweetie. :P

Head hurtin a bit today..? :rolleyes:

Ya still pissed cause I wouldn't give you any more beer after the game..? :finger

I'm going to go on record here as saying that if you ever come out with us again and get that messed up without a dd.. your f***ing Saturn will be spending the night at Comiskey. :whip

Yea, my head's hurting like a motherf***ing...ummm, I won't go off on a long-assed cussing rant here.

I actually called off sick at work for the very first time in my life today. I couldn't stand up more than 3 minutes before needing to sit down. Dad asked me if I was ok...I just told him it was something in what I ate last night, since he's a f***ing bible-beating catholic who doesn't think anyone should have any kind of real fun. Didn't wanna start WW III.

Nice meeting ya.

BTW, what was the Sally Sox/Fred Fan thing about? I wasn't fully alert, so I really didn't know.

Oh, I DO have to say I got back home safely, and in record time, as I was driving literally 105 all the way from LSD to the Lemont Rd. exit on the Stevenson without a cop in sight! :headbang

:o :nono Joke about that to the family of the person you kill when you get busted for felony dui.......... :nono