Yesterday's party...

Steff

Guest hotsoxchick1

a bit late but, just for the record here ...heather was offered numerous times to be driven home.. she refused..and one statement i remember vividly, (besides the wonderful one she made to marks mom :rolleyes:) was.. if your not takin maury home im not riding with you and i cant leave my saturn f***in ion in the lot all nite ....i also offered that ian who didnt drink could drive her saturn f ion home and i would gladly follow.... she didnt go for that one either.....im glad she made it home ok... hope she learned something .... and glad she didnt take out anyone along the road..........maybe next time (if there is one) she will use better judgement.....thats all i got to add........

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem. I was expecting to be mentioned by name in this thread.

You know "Met Showtime and he was the best looking guy there."   :headbang

Something along those lines.  :lol:

Pfffffffft! The best looking guy over there was Maury! :lol:

Anyways, it was a blast. I gotta get together with all of you sometime again soon!!!

I bet thats the first time Maury has heard those words in awhile........... :lol:

Yup. first time in about 6 years. Picking up women was easier when i was a thin guy. :lol:

If I dont go into the Marine Corps, or I retire early, Im gonna be a cop. And Im gonna be an asshole. Im gonna pull anybody over for the smallest thing. Im gonna taunt people too. Im gonna do 60 in a 45 and then pull people over for doing 53. In Virginia, you get a $50 fine for crossing one empty parking space. 2 spaces, 100 bucks. So if I see someone cross two spaces (assuming Im in a state where such is the law) Im gonna run my cruiser up an empty row of spaces (so it totals like an $1000 fine) and then go run em down. Youre not gonna want to mess with me. Maybe I could be undercover. So I dont drive around in a cruiser and dont wear the uniform, just have the badge. Im gonna be a badass cop...

And guys like me beat the s*** out of cops like you in bars when the badge is off. Even if you're a cop you have to be human. Ask all the Cicero cops that get in deep s*** off the job. There's a reason troble finds them. Not so much the new blood there, but a lot of the ones who have been canned were real assholes and let the badge go to their head. Everything got thrown at their head if they were ever seen utside of that town.

a bit late but, just for the record here ...heather was offered numerous times to be driven home.. she refused..and one statement i remember vividly, (besides the  wonderful one she made to marks mom  :rolleyes:)  was.. if your not takin maury home im not riding with you and i cant leave my saturn f***in ion in the lot all nite ....i also offered that ian who didnt drink could drive her saturn f ion home and i would gladly follow.... she didnt go for that one either.....im glad she made it home ok... hope she learned something .... and glad she didnt take out anyone along the road..........maybe next time (if there is one) she will use better judgement.....thats all i got to add........

Ok, I gotta know, what did Heather say to Mrs Buehrle? You cant hold out on us... :D

And guys like me beat the s*** out of cops like you in bars when the badge is off. Even if you're a cop you have to be human. Ask all the Cicero cops that get in deep s*** off the job. There's a reason troble finds them. Not so much the new blood there, but a lot of the ones who have been canned were real assholes and let the badge go to their head.  Everything got thrown at their head if they were ever seen utside of that town.

that is for sure. i had alot of friends that wre cops at cicero and yeah, they screwed up. there are a couple that

i would love to meet in a bar............. off duty of course.

ref to the assholes on cicero police, there were 3 in my opinion that were assholes.

but to each there own.

that is for sure. i had alot of friends that wre cops at cicero and yeah, they screwed up. there are a couple that

ref to the assholes on cicero police, there were 3 in my opinion that were assholes.

but to each there own.

At the end of the "Betty ara" is cooled down a lot with guys getting fired. A lot of the guys that worked there when i was growning up there are gone. Had some real assholes around there. i know quite a few of them now and only 1 comes to mind who is a real jagoff. It's "The critic's" best friend. :lol:

OK, ok, I wont taunt people. But Im still gonna have fun chasing down even the most minor lawbreakers.Theres nothing wrong with that...

Worry about the real f*** ups out there. If i getpulled over for rolling through a stop sign after getting off work , i'm gonna be pissed about it. Cops who mess with people for minor s*** like that while real crime is being committed need tog et a life.

but to each there own.

At the end of the "Betty ara" is cooled down a lot with guys getting fired. A lot of the guys that worked there when i was growning up there are gone. Had some real assholes around there. i know quite a few of them now and only 1 comes to mind who is a real jagoff. It's "The critic's" best friend. :lol:

pm me with the names and i will mention my names.

how are you?

are you really on the job

Uh, Im 16. Im gonna be a Marine but if that doesnt work out or I leave early, Im gonna be a cop...

why the marines, try navy intelligence or army cid.

that will help you more in the future with law enforcement. trust me on this.

ask killa or better yet nuke when he comes back full time.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And everyone was worried that the classiness of the tailgate would be gone if me, you, and Guido showed up to party Maury  :rolleyes:

killa that is soooooo not true.. you guys behave rather well in certian company.............some people on the other hand have no clue......... ;)

Well, I admit I was stupid in driving off like that.  I've been in a nice-sized depressive state lately, which has nixed my perkiness and good judgement, but I won't expound on anything unless someone wants to privately PM me.

I'm making a pact with myself to not drink any alcohol for a while, as well as knowing my limits.

Thats what I think all of us want to here.

You made a horrible mistake...and your lucky that no one else was hurt and that you made it home safely.

Unfortunately many people aren't that lucky and to put yourself in that position just isn't right.

Even if you think your alright, but you know you've had a few to drink, don't drive.

If I go to a party and drink (not a heavy drinker) then my buddies and I always make sure that at least one person doesn't drink so we all get home safely. And if for some reason we all drink, then we stay the night, call another friend or call one of our parents.

I'm sure if ya called your dad, he'd be pissed at ya, but he'd be happier with picking ya up then having ya laying on the ground somewhere.

Just learn your lesson from this and next time be smarter. Hopefully you have. This goes out to everyone...don't drink and drive and don't let your friends drink and drive.

Well, I admit I was stupid in driving off like that.  I've been in a nice-sized depressive state lately, which has nixed my perkiness and good judgement, but I won't expound on anything unless someone wants to privately PM me.

I'm making a pact with myself to not drink any alcohol for a while, as well as knowing my limits.

Thats what I think all of us want to here.

You made a horrible mistake...and your lucky that no one else was hurt and that you made it home safely.

Unfortunately many people aren't that lucky and to put yourself in that position just isn't right.

Even if you think your alright, but you know you've had a few to drink, don't drive.

If I go to a party and drink (not a heavy drinker) then my buddies and I always make sure that at least one person doesn't drink so we all get home safely. And if for some reason we all drink, then we stay the night, call another friend or call one of our parents.

I'm sure if ya called your dad, he'd be pissed at ya, but he'd be happier with picking ya up then having ya laying on the ground somewhere.

Just learn your lesson from this and next time be smarter. Hopefully you have. This goes out to everyone...don't drink and drive and don't let your friends drink and drive.

WELL said