Would like to introduce myself...

Chisoxrd5

Hi, I would like to introduce myself to the regulars on this board! I'm a diehard Sox fan and have often participated in White Sox message boards before but until now did not know soxtalk existed! I was a former member of the Rivals.Com sox board and I think some of you may be carryovers from that site! If that is so you may remember me! Well anyways hope to get to know some of you and participate in some great Sox Banter with you all.

Lata,

G

GO SOX!!!

Great to have you come aboard the best White Sox message board around. Should be great chatting with you. By the way if you didn't already know, Birmingham Baron Jim Bullard frequents this board quite often and gives great minor league updates.

---Welcome Aboard

Hi, I would like to introduce myself to the regulars on this board! I'm a diehard Sox fan and have often participated in White Sox message boards before but until now did not know soxtalk existed! I was a former member of the Rivals.Com sox board and I think some of you may be carryovers from that site! If that is so you may remember me! Well anyways hope to get to know some of you and participate in some great Sox Banter with you all.

Lata,

G

GO SOX!!!

welcome to soxtalk! :cheers

Lata,

G

GO SOX!!!

welcome aboard...............

if you were with the old rival days, we have some of still lingering around.

what was your name there.

i was LongDistanceFan, you have bmr, you have WU=WinningUgly, to name a few here.

oh btw, green means sarcism