2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 4, 2012 -> 07:19 PM)
Unacceptable to put Noah back in this game. That was embarrassing and terrifying.

Agreed. What a pathetic coaching decision to bring an injured player back in.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 4, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)
Unacceptable to put Noah back in this game. That was embarrassing and terrifying.

For some reason the sinking feeling when he first went down was almost as bad as when Derrick did. Part of it was that Noah was much more clearly badly hurt, but he also means so much to the team in ways stats don't always show. I hope he can heal up before we play Boston/Atlanta.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2012 -> 02:20 AM)
Agreed. What a pathetic coaching decision to bring an injured player back in.

I know this sounds shocking, but over the last 7 days, I've found myself more confused by Bulls/Sox coaching/personnel moves than ever before.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2012 -> 09:24 PM)
I know this sounds shocking, but over the last 7 days, I've found myself more confused by Bulls/Sox coaching/personnel moves than ever before.

Players not delivering/dying inexplicably performing basketball moves make coaches look bad.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 4, 2012 -> 07:25 PM)
Players not delivering/dying inexplicably performing basketball moves make coaches look bad.

And what does that have to do with bringing in an injured Noah to injure his ankle worse?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2012 -> 03:27 AM)
And what does that have to do with bringing in an injured Noah to injure his ankle worse?

I was out of town, but what was the consensus on here about Rose still being in the game when he got hurt?