Great quote in US News!

forkit

If anyone else has a copy of US News--just came today--look for the article about Richard Daley and the power he wields. All the Presidential candidates are in town, all the Labor Leaders are in town and with US News following him that day, he tells them...Can't see them. Don't have time to meet with them. I'm watching the White Sox.

They ask if he'll take the time to call them or let them visit and he says...No.

The Sox are playing Kansas City here. He says if they don't understand how important that is, they just don't get it...Don't understand his passion about important thing.

Great article...

Forkit!!!

If anyone else has a copy of US News--just came today--look for the article about Richard Daley and the power he wields.  All the Presidential candidates are in town, all the Labor Leaders are in town and with US News following him that day, he tells them...Can't see them. Don't have time to meet with them. I'm watching the White Sox.

They ask if he'll take the time to call them or let them visit and he says...No.

The Sox are playing Kansas City here. He says if they don't understand how important that is, they just don't get it...Don't understand his passion about important thing.

Great article...

Forkit!!!

he sounds sooo much like his father when the sox were winning.

great move by the mayor. i love it. :headbang :usa

If anyone else has a copy of US News--just came today--look for the article about Richard Daley and the power he wields.  All the Presidential candidates are in town, all the Labor Leaders are in town and with US News following him that day, he tells them...Can't see them. Don't have time to meet with them. I'm watching the White Sox.

Great article...

Forkit!!!

THAT'S f***ING AWESOME, HE HAS MY VOTE AGAIN. A POLITICIAN THAT HAS HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, GO FIGURE.

Great article...

Forkit!!!

THAT'S f***ING AWESOME, HE HAS MY VOTE AGAIN. A POLITICIAN THAT HAS HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, GO FIGURE.

NUKE................... :usa

how is it going?

have you watch any of the games since you been back.

Great article...

Forkit!!!

how is it going?

WHEN I CAN, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY TRYNG TO OUT-PROCESS FROM FT. STEWART. I KNOW THEY'RE DOING f***ING AWESOME LATELY AND ACTUALLY HAD 1ST FOR A LITTLE BIT. NICE TURNAROUND THATS FOR SURE!

Great article...

Forkit!!!

how is it going?

WHEN I CAN, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY TRYNG TO OUT-PROCESS FROM FT. STEWART. I KNOW THEY'RE DOING f***ING AWESOME LATELY AND ACTUALLY HAD 1ST FOR A LITTLE BIT. NICE TURNAROUND THATS FOR SURE!

so you are going to be fully out or the service?

Great article...

Forkit!!!

how is it going?

so you are going to be fully out or the service?

NOPE, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL AT ANOTHER BASE FOR 2 MONTHS THEN BEING TRANSFERRED TO SOUTH KOREA FOR A YEAR.

Richard Daley is a f***ing asshole who is more concerned with parks and flowers than he is about his city workers and the White Sox for that matter.

:fyou Daley

And while I'm at it.....

:fyou Blagojevich

Parks and Flowers? Try money as it the money that he funnels to his mob buddies that just happen to be the ones building the parks and planting the flowers..

Boys and Girls!!!

I was speakin' aboud da beayouteeful reference to our White Sox by a publicly elected official in a national magazine.

Forget about the politics...this was purely the joy of seeing a White Sox reference in US News.

Sheeesh!

Forkit!

Great article...

Forkit!!!

Mayor Daley Rules! :headbang