Line Ups- Sox & Angels 8/12/03

TLAK

Quickman you sure are mr.negativity.  Have you ever been able to say meh! about the Sox?  If you can't you'll go nutty.

As I say this Cotts gets a DP.

If I remember correctly I was right on saturday night when you were preaching the same crap.

You buttoned up as the night went on.

To be clear, I have been a season ticket holder for several years, i am very hard on the sox because I like them. I am a baseball nut as I watch many games, what I know is the guy is to young right now and unproven. I hope he does well, but he will struggle, therefore we will need alot of runs, and some good DP's. After that I am sure hte Sox won't continue to chance the season on an unproven AA pitcher during a pennant run.

Now that may be negative but I believe it to be the truth. I hope he does very well and turns into harden or Zito in a few years.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quickman you sure are mr.negativity.  Have you ever been able to say meh! about the Sox?  If you can't you'll go nutty.

As I say this Cotts gets a DP.

If I remember correctly I was right on saturday night when you were preaching the same crap.

You buttoned up as the night went on.

To be clear, I have been a season ticket holder for several years, i am very hard on the sox because I like them. I am a baseball nut as I watch many games, what I know is the guy is to young right now and unproven. I hope he does well, but he will struggle, therefore we will need alot of runs, and some good DP's. After that I am sure hte Sox won't continue to chance the season on an unproven AA pitcher during a pennant run.

Now that may be negative but I believe it to be the truth. I hope he does very well and turns into harden or Zito in a few years.

I'm pretty sure I did no preaching during that game, I remained perfectly neutral throughout the entire game. I just think you shouldn't be such a negative person, we've already got good old roman for that. :headbang

I don't get it, what is so negative about stating the obvious. Right now Cotts is not pitching like a phenom. That is a fact, it doesn't mean I don't like him or I don't want him to be good.

In fact I have been on Konerko and Crede most of the year. I think well justified. In addition let me add more negativity, I would like to see our 5 million dollar shortstop to hit at least 260.

These are just facts.

PS another walk for Neil Cotts- looks like Danny wright to me. maybe next year.

I don't get it, what is so negative about stating the obvious. Right now Cotts is not pitching like a phenom. That is a fact, it doesn't mean I don't like him or I don't want him to be good.

In fact I have been on Konerko and Crede most of the year. I think well justified. In addition let me add more negativity, I would like to see our 5 million dollar shortstop to hit at least 260.

These are just facts.

PS another walk for Neil Cotts- looks like Danny wright to me. maybe next year.

Alright whatever, but with the swing Valentin has he'll never hit .260 ever again that's for sure.

Yuck...well, its not like none of us weren't aware of the kids control issues throughout his career. He has ALWAYS, at every level, walked alot of guys...so those of you that expected some drastic change once he got to the hardest level of all, you confuse me.

uh..are you talking about Cotts? dude, he is what 23? and his 1st MLB start ever??? how bout we give him a Wee bit more time.

Albert Pujols is 23.

That bastard had Salmon 0-2 and he walks him with the bases loaded. 4 in a row.

He's done. Thank goodness. He just needs a bit more seasoning.