The Green Lantern is gay.

Steve9347

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 03:32 PM)
Wel they did only make the original one gay, so Ryan shouldn't have anything to worry about. Although he does get his power from a 'power ring' and they practically have to fist the lantern to get it to work, so maybe there is something to it. And wasn't one of the green lanters named Guy Gardner or something like that?

Oy vey.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 04:32 PM)
Wel they did only make the original one gay, so Ryan shouldn't have anything to worry about. Although he does get his power from a 'power ring' and they practically have to fist the lantern to get it to work, so maybe there is something to it. And wasn't one of the green lanters named Guy Gardner or something like that?

tomato.gif

Well...OF COURSE the orginal Green Lantern is gay. I mean he's a super hero who's powered by flame, cannot abide by the tacky color yellow and he's vulnerable to wood. Pretty obvious to me

:lolhitting

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 08:29 PM)
Well...OF COURSE the orginal Green Lantern is gay. I mean he's a super hero who's powered by flame, cannot abide by the tacky color yellow and he's vulnerable to wood. Pretty obvious to me

:lolhitting

Alan Scott/Earth 2 Green Lantern's vulnerability was not to the color yellow. Ironically, his vulnerability was to. . . wood!!

:D