Bowl is sold out

Steff

Everyone loves Elvis.

not everyone.

There's a REASON I'm going on Saturday, and NOT Friday.

goddamned gimmick nights............. :angry:

The only gimmick nights I want to see are Turn Back The Clock nights to the red pin stripe uniforms and the 1983 toothpaste tube uniforms.

I'd love to see them wear the 1970 blue-and-white uni's, but that'd never happen.

not everyone.

The only gimmick nights I want to see are Turn Back The Clock nights to the red pin stripe uniforms and the 1983 toothpaste tube uniforms.

I'd love to see them wear the 1970 blue-and-white uni's, but that'd never happen.

I always thought they should were the red pinstrips on weekends. It would be a huge seller.

not everyone.

Yep. We got rid of our tickets. Going Saturday for sure though.

Guest hotsoxchick1
But didn't it excite you to see a bunch of guys in Sox uniforms dancing under a ballroom ball in the 2002 Sox commercials???

none of it excites me.. the only thing i get excited about at the ball park is when we win..... f*** that other s***..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
What, you don't get a kick of the mere thought of making KW your 'significant other'?  ;)

kw doesnt have enough anything(money, charactor, backbone,personality ect ect ect) to be my significant other... or any other, other of mine for that matter........f*** him.. you can have at it heather hes more your speed....... ;)

kw doesnt have enough anything(money, charactor, backbone,personality ect ect ect) to be my significant other... or any other, other of mine  for that matter........f*** him.. you can have at it heather hes more your speed....... ;)

My speed includes the sounds of a different drum, hun! ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
My speed includes the sounds of a different drum, hun! ;)

it also includes a bottle of vodka, maurys ear and your tounge and a few foul words........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Naw.  You haven't heard that awesome song from the 60s called "The Beat of a Different Drum?"  I believe it was done by Linda Ronstadt and the Stone Poneys.

we know what drum your beating and whos stick your using to beat it with........ ;) wheres maury been lately???????? :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh you have no idea!!!  And I haven't seen Maury in a long time.

theres about 30 or so people who have a great idea.. and its on film too...........lol..... :lol: :lol: :lol: poor maury.. your the hit and run type of gal huh.......prolly broke his little heart wide open.. shame on you heather....... :nono not how a lady is supposed to act....... :D

theres about 30 or so people who have a great idea.. and its on film too...........lol..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: poor maury.. your the hit and run type of gal huh.......prolly broke his little heart wide open.. shame on you heather....... :nono not how a lady is supposed to act....... :D

Don't tell me how a lady's supposed to act :nono...I KNOW how a lady's supposed to act...I was just telling Maury a secret. You obviously didn't know that, which means that Maury is doing a great job in keeping that secret!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't tell me how a lady's supposed to act :nono...I KNOW how a lady's supposed to act...I was just telling Maury a secret.  You obviously didn't know that, which means that Maury is doing a great job in keeping that secret!

lmao.... well if takin your shirt off and sittin in maurys lap grinding and stickin your tounge in his ear in front of 30 other people is actin like a lady im sure that bmr can hook ya up with a great job at a ranch out his way where all the ladies act like you........ :D :D :D :D when your around there are no secrets.... you display too much in the open........ ;)

lmao.... well if takin your shirt off and sittin in maurys lap grinding and stickin your tounge in his ear in front of 30 other people is actin like a lady im sure that bmr can hook ya up with a great job at a ranch out his way where all the ladies act like you........ :D  :D  :D  :D when your around there are no secrets.... you display too much in the open........ ;)

Not so.