KC vs Sox game thread

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2013 -> 04:08 PM)
Yep, couldn't agree more. It was almost like they were trying so hard for the new guy in town to impress him and soaking in all the changes they made with how the game would play. This year, I don't know what is happening.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if something in the clubhouse indicated this was the type of team this really was, which is why Robin didn't extend.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ May 6, 2013 -> 04:07 PM)
I like his AGGRESSIVENESS....not the results obviously.

The guy beat Francouer to the bag. You really like the chances of the Sox getting two more hits that inning or 1?

Haha never a smart idea running on Perez behind the plate, so the play was in front of Wise & he felt he could beat him to the bag & get in scoring position, which he did.

Just BARELY slid off the bag.

I agree. Everything but the slide was good about that play. If he starts his slide about half of a stride earlier, he is safe at second, no question.

This season ADA is not at the top of the list of culprits. If there are better leadoff hitters, fine. But before defining roles you first want a bunch of better-than-OK hitters. He is one of those.

We have...3?

Edited by Jose Paniagua

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ May 6, 2013 -> 09:16 PM)
Rios seems to be in that pull happy mode again.

He's been that way since the WBC started. You should have seen how prominent this was for him during that.