Game Thread: White Sox vs. those pesky Astros

BigEdWalsh

QUOTE (mike89128 @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 09:13 PM)
I think if KW and Hahn been honest with the fans and admitted they were rebuilding the team instead of serving us the competitive team kool-aid,I would be more forgiving about what I'm seeing day in and day out.

It wouldn't stp some from griping. It doesn't matter to me. If you can't compete for the championship at least try your best from game to game is all I ask

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 10:18 PM)
It wouldn't stp some from griping. It doesn't matter to me. If you can't compete for the championship at least try your best from game to game is all I ask

Pride in the jersey. That's what it comes down to, for fans and players alike, in my humble opinion.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 03:18 PM)

I get what you're saying and feel much the same way. Nothing wrong with some griping though. To me, it's what separates us from the stereotypical Cubs fan who loves his Cubbies to death and thinks every year, this is the year. Sox fans don't like bad baseball and don't go to games just to soak up the rays and check out the chicks. We get pissed off when we're witnessing bad baseball.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 09:30 PM)
I get what you're saying and feel much the same way. Nothing wrong with some griping though. To me, it's what separates us from the stereotypical Cubs fan who loves his Cubbies to death and thinks every year, this is the year. Sox fans don't like bad baseball and don't go to games just to soak up the rays and check out the chicks. We get pissed off when we're witnessing bad baseball.

Your right and I do my griping too. We want to win no doubt. But, unlike some I really believe the players want to win too

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 03:34 PM)
OK!!! However, I think the 59 team claims that slogan :)

Well, yeah the 59 team is what everyone remembers but Minnie Minoso and Jungle Jim Rivera ushered in the Go-Go era way before that.