Sooooo

brian310

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 09:21 AM)
I wish we had a thread about what we think Hahn's Next Move might be, then we could all figure it out together.

Once the thread gets over 5 pages it becomes difficult to find the information you came for. Aggravating to read through all the nerd arguments just to find out who the sox are going to pick up. But that's what makes it a forum.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 08:57 AM)
Once the thread gets over 5 pages it becomes difficult to find the information you came for. Aggravating to read through all the nerd arguments just to find out who the sox are going to pick up. But that's what makes it a forum.

exactly plus that thread has turned more into a fight of who knows more. not much info being put into it anymore.

QUOTE (mataipaepae @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 10:39 AM)
exactly plus that thread has turned more into a fight of who knows more. not much info being put into it anymore.

Well, when there are few rumors floating around, threads like that tend to break down into arguing, nerd stats, and nonsense. Hopefully something will happen soon to get us back on track.

To answer the original question, Murphy is the last name I've heard as well. I have to think that the Sox will make some sort of move to at least moderately improve the catcher position.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 10:47 AM)
Well, when there are few rumors floating around, threads like that tend to break down into arguing, nerd stats, and nonsense. Hopefully something will happen soon to get us back on track.

To answer the original question, Murphy is the last name I've heard as well. I have to think that the Sox will make some sort of move to at least moderately improve the catcher position.

You mean pretty much every thread that goes over 2 pages

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 10:55 AM)
You mean pretty much every thread that goes over 2 pages

True. But, that's what happens when there's no news. So, this is all Hahn's fault. #FireHahn #RumorsPlease

Edited by pittshoganerkoff

QUOTE (chisoxfan310 @ Dec 26, 2013 -> 11:07 PM)
Any new rumors on any names the Sox could be targeting? Last I saw was JR Murphy.

well...I did suggest either him or Sanchez a while back that just got glossed over in a wave of latent blather. Sanchez is probably a pipe dream...but Murphy I think could be had and may very well pan out better than Sanchez.