Good job guys!

Soxplosion

Truly, I mean it. To come out of New York at worst tied for first is just awesome. This team played great against a tough team in a tough city. Now that thats outta the way...

JMS A f***IN IDIOT! Hes all hyped up about pitching Cotts because weve already won the series. f*** the series! Were aiming at the playoffs, you idiot! Cotts, who isnt ready yet, can pitch poorly like that against Detroit and allow maybe two runs. But like we saw, the Yanks will make you pay. The only reason the pen didnt get obliterated was because of Wright, who did a great job saving the pen. If Buehrle pitches, we win. The Yanks werent getting a ton of hits and they didnt just slaughter any of our pitchers. Cotts gave them all those walks and they capitalized. Now Buehrle will go against Detroit. Cotts could have gone against Detroit and even as s***ty as he was today, we coulda got a win. So we coulda gotten two wins, or a win and a loss, which is what were getting. Any half way decent manager woulda have given us two wins out of this situation, but JM gives us one...

Truly, I mean it. To come out of New York at worst tied for first is just awesome. This team played great against a tough team in a tough city. Now that thats outta the way...

JMS A f***IN IDIOT! Hes all hyped up about pitching Cotts because weve already won the series. f*** the series! Were aiming at the playoffs, you idiot! Cotts, who isnt ready yet, can pitch poorly like that against Detroit and allow maybe two runs. But like we saw, the Yanks will make you pay. The only reason the pen didnt get obliterated was because of Wright, who did a great job saving the pen. If Buehrle pitches, we win. The Yanks werent getting a ton of hits and they didnt just slaughter any of our pitchers. Cotts gave them all those walks and they capitalized. Now Buehrle will go against Detroit. Cotts could have gone against Detroit and even as s***ty as he was today, we coulda got a win. So we coulda gotten two wins, or a win and a loss, which is what were getting. Any half way decent manager woulda have given us two wins out of this situation, but JM gives us one...

LOL...I like how u seperated the team from Jerry. But I totally agree. The Tigers have what 34 wins? I'll take my chances with Cotts in that gm then against a Ny team who leads the league in WALKS. I know I can't say for sure what woulda happened but I think Buehrle woulda given us a chance to win. f*** MANUEL :fyou

LOL, I think it's funny that you guys are all idiots. Well, you act like idiots. You guys were for Cotts and now that he sucked its f*** JM! Geez. Get a f***ing brain and think these things over before b****ing after every loss. I'm disgusted. 1 f***ing loss and you guys are all flipping out again. Realize that it's a 162 game schedule, 1 game in the regular season is never worth stressing over.

LOL, I think it's funny that you guys are all idiots. Well, you act like idiots. You guys were for Cotts and now that he sucked its f*** JM! Geez. Get a f***ing brain and think these things over before b****ing after every loss. I'm disgusted. 1 f***ing loss and you guys are all flipping out again. Realize that it's a 162 game schedule, 1 game in the regular season is never worth stressing over.

I at no point thought Cotts shoulda been called up. It was a move outta despertaion....

Who's stressin...? :huh:

Not me. ;) I got confidence. I just mailed my postseason $$ (got a few extra's too...)

You are in the minority. Don't even think of saying otherwise. Most people wanted to give Cotts a chance.

I agree with u. I didn't know a whole out about Cotts but I knew he had control problems. That's all I really needed to know. I think with guys like Prior, Willis, And Harden comin up right away and contributing most Sox fans wanted to think we had a guy who could do the same thing...I'm not at all tryin to diss Cotts. I just don't think he should be here right now...

well, 1 game with this team is something to stress over.  With our dumbass manager, 1 loss can easily turn into 5 or 6 in a row

Watch Jerry the Saboteur start tinkering with the lineup cause they didn't score double digits again to bail him out of his first stupid decision.

You win 60....you lose 60....its what happens with the other 42 that matter.

Unless you're Detroit.  :D Then you win 30, you lose 100....it's what you do with the other 32 that matter.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Heads, that's an awesome quote. I might even add that in my AIM profile.

Guest wsc425

oh b**** b**** b****...Wahh...why don't u do something about it instead of venting

oh b**** b**** b****...Wahh...why don't u do something about it instead of venting

Hey pops, wheres junior tonight? :rolleyes:

Guest wsc425

Hey BMR, this is Junior, this ain't pops and their neva was a pops so why don't u shut ur pie whole, and enjoy the rest of this bloody season

Wow this coming for the biggest freak on the board, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!