Going to Saturdays game

chisox0587

Going to Saturdays game to see the Sox and get that nice Sox fleece blanket. Going with dad and his friend, we were going to get there about 10 AM and go to box office window to get outfield seat, I know the Sox tickets are usually not a problem at all, but wanted to sit in outfield mid rowish right center or even by sox bullpen, will it be tough to find good seats in that area for the game? I assume at least 20,000 tickets sold with maybe 25,000 sold tops or slightly more. Suppose to be a nice day not all that cold. Looking for some info was trying to scope ticket master through Sox site to get a look whats available but at this current time cant sell tickets online?

Heading from Clinton, IA where i am at and my dads buddy, and my dad driving hear from SE Iowa, yes there are a few intelligent people in Iowa who are not cub fans. Just looking for a little info, love the outfield seats! Last time I sat out there in right center in 2012 about halfway up, and great seats. Unfortunately Sox got pounded with their ace Sale on the mound against the D Rays in the last week of the season where the Sox were one game behind Tigers before that game started, the day the Sox season died. On a good note though, Abreu looks like a beast!

PS- I wish we were not seeing Paulino pitch that day, hopefully he can keep it under 85-90 pitches going into the 5th.

QUOTE (onedog#1 @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 03:44 AM)
Going to Saturdays game to see the Sox and get that nice Sox fleece blanket. Going with dad and his friend, we were going to get there about 10 AM and go to box office window to get outfield seat, I know the Sox tickets are usually not a problem at all, but wanted to sit in outfield mid rowish right center or even by sox bullpen, will it be tough to find good seats in that area for the game? I assume at least 20,000 tickets sold with maybe 25,000 sold tops or slightly more. Suppose to be a nice day not all that cold. Looking for some info was trying to scope ticket master through Sox site to get a look whats available but at this current time cant sell tickets online?

Heading from Clinton, IA where i am at and my dads buddy, and my dad driving hear from SE Iowa, yes there are a few intelligent people in Iowa who are not cub fans. Just looking for a little info, love the outfield seats! Last time I sat out there in right center in 2012 about halfway up, and great seats. Unfortunately Sox got pounded with their ace Sale on the mound against the D Rays in the last week of the season where the Sox were one game behind Tigers before that game started, the day the Sox season died. On a good note though, Abreu looks like a beast!

PS- I wish we were not seeing Paulino pitch that day, hopefully he can keep it under 85-90 pitches going into the 5th.

I would Stubhub the tickets. You will get great seats at a great price. I doubt there will be a problem getting a blanket, but if you ae there a bit before gametime, if they are out at a gate you are at and you really want one, go to a different gate. They should probably have some unless it is just about gametime. I doubt there will be 20k at the game.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 07:10 AM)
I would Stubhub the tickets. You will get great seats at a great price. I doubt there will be a problem getting a blanket, but if you ae there a bit before gametime, if they are out at a gate you are at and you really want one, go to a different gate. They should probably have some unless it is just about gametime. I doubt there will be 20k at the game.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 12:28 PM)
Ticketmaster, use ACADEMY as the code, bleachers and upper box are $14, lower reserved $16, and lower box $29.

Ended up getting $20 seats by the foul pole, way better then i expected there. Got my sox fleece blanket was as advertised, AWESOME. 6 runs should of won this game, Paulino was absolutely garbage, would rather see Rienzo pitching. Quite disappointed they automatically gave him a spot in the rotation after having arm problems not pitching, thats not how it works, he throws fairly hard but does not throw enough strikes and indians batters lined up his pitches pretty good when he did get it over the plate, what makes it worse.. he is our #2 starter beause they want to break up the lefties which is BS. 1-5 should be your best starters going, would of took the series yesterday if it was lined up the right way with Q being our #2.