Rick Hahn on the Score tomorrow

Al Lopez's Ghost

-Nothing to update on Rodon. Signed 20 something picks and wants him to join them soon. Made sure to mention they signed 2-10 which I guess you can take as a hint.

-Reinsdorf never went on a scouting report with him.

-tried to spin Matt Davidsons performance. Hosts complimented him on hitting on 75% of his moves. Wat

-Disappointed in Erik Johnson performance and Paulino's "injury". Impressed With Noesi and Rienzo being able to step in.

Was really a nothing interview. They didn't press him on anything at all.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 09:17 AM)
Its their home station. They always get layup interviews. Really, no one in Chicago challenges anyone in sports.

What does he need to be challenged on? Hahn was great last year in interviews with Bernstein and on the Hit and Run Show. Spiegel and Abbatacola had a pretty good interview with Epstein yesterday. I think it's mostly because Hanley stinks and Rozner is barely awake for those shows. That morning show is awful.

Has anyone actually asked about the loss of velocity from E. Johnson? Seems like it's just about his performance.

Edit: By anyone, I mean any media to Sox front office or even media like Steve Stone.

Edited by bmags

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 09:22 AM)
Has anyone actually asked about the loss of velocity from E. Johnson? Seems like it's just about his performance.

Edit: By anyone, I mean any media to Sox front office or even media like Steve Stone.

It would seem since he is still pitching, it isn't an injury. I think maybe his arm slot is off a little bit or something else mechanical. He can't even throw strikes, so it really would make zero sense the team would keep sending him out there even if they just suspected he may be injured.