My 10 Days Away

CubKilla

SUCKED ASS!!!!!

I did get to go see the Cardinals hand the Cubs and the BP their ass though last Wednesday..... 08/27..... at Busch Stadium. The Sox putting up a 7-spot that night against NY made it all the sweeter. Busch Stadium is pretty nice but extremely overpriced. 3 "tall-boy" Bud Lights cost me $21.75!!!!! WTF is up with that????? It's BUDWEISER!!!!! :puke Anyone who badmouths USCF needs to check themselves. You really learn to appreciate big concourses, non-obstucted views, and good food when you go to a "foreign" baseball stadium. The Cardinal fans earn their rep as some of the games best. Very baseball-savvy and very much into the game. Of course, a few Cub fans had to open their traps about Pujols being on steroids and the CubKilla was only too happy to oblige the Cardinals fans with a Southside cut-clinic on everything "Cubby"..... that included Corky McBatstuffer himself..... ShamME Soso. Of course, after the Cub fans were barraged with fact instead of opinion, the conversation turned back to the Cardinals and Chicago's real baseball team.

Some random thoughts I had while away.....

Cotts is far from ready for the Big Leagues

JM "white-flagging" the 07/28 game against the Yanks before it even started

We still lost a game to the f***ing Tigers

Frank is HOT! He torched that f***ing HR off the LF foulpole in NY. WOW!

Screw David Wells :lol:

And the Sox are in first place upon my arrival back to Chicago..... just like I had hoped before I left :headbang

Good to have you back Killa. While you we're away Ol' Maury joined 1980 and has finally purchased a cell phone.  :lol:

Is it the size of Shaq's shoe? I can see it now, Maury at a club wearing his 'Members Only' jacket talking on a cell phone the size on Montana trying to get the chicks really turned on.. :lol:

Is it the size of Shaq's shoe? I can see it now, Maury at a club wearing his 'Members Only' jacket talking on a cell phone the size on Montana trying to get the chicks really turned on.. :lol:

Maury just bought a "new" pair of Cavaricci's from me and a "new" Bugle Boy cardigan to go with the phone.

Maury just bought a "new" pair of Cavaricci's from me and a "new" Bugle Boy cardigan to go with the phone.

Ah, Bugle Boy...My whole wardrobe between the ages of 10-14 consisted of all Bugle Boy apparel. :lol:

I don't think I have a picture of me NOT wearing a Bugle Boy shirt :rolleyes:

Yup it's the old "brick" phone. can be used for self defense or as a jack stand too.

And i'm too cheap to buy cavaricci's , so i wear "code zero" with an I.O.U. sweat shirt with no socks and my very Cicero looking Zodiacs . I'll be cruzin around in my black I-roc with T-tops blasting old school mixes with the kicker box in the back seat.

I cant belive that was actually "cool" at 1 time.

Yup it's the old "brick" phone. can be used for self defense or as a jack stand too.

And i'm too cheap to buy cavaricci's  , so i wear "code zero" with an I.O.U. sweat shirt with no socks and my very Cicero looking Zodiacs . I'll be cruzin around in my black I-roc with T-tops blasting old school mixes with the kicker box in the back seat.

I cant belive that was actually "cool" at 1 time.

Wait a minute, you mean that stuff isn't cool to eat anymore?