Wright to start Sunday

Winning Ugly

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...tesox-headlines

Wright call

Right-hander Dan Wright will start Sunday against Cleveland, a decision that allows the Sox to use their top four starters next week against Minnesota.

Wright was booted from the rotation after going 0-5 with a 6.18 ERA. But after posting a 3.24 ERA in five relief appearances, the 25-year-old right-hander will get another chance to start.

The Sox then will throw Bartolo Colon, Mark Buehrle, Jon Garland and Esteban Loaiza against the Twins.

Good call.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...tesox-headlines

Wright call

Right-hander Dan Wright will start Sunday against Cleveland, a decision that allows the Sox to use their top four starters next week against Minnesota.

Wright was booted from the rotation after going 0-5 with a 6.18 ERA. But after posting a 3.24 ERA in five relief appearances, the 25-year-old right-hander will get another chance to start.

The Sox then will throw Bartolo Colon, Mark Buehrle, Jon Garland and Esteban Loaiza against the Twins.

Good call.

Not old news to me. I didn't even know of this. I like it. I wanted to see Danny get 1 more chance as a starter. He pitched really well in the pen. And I like the fact will have our big 4 goin against the Twins...