Cops kill kid who had toy gun at park

greg775

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:08 PM)
I understand some of you are angry, with every right to be, but it's not suddenly acceptable to show your anti-white racism here, nor is it open season on white people that did nothing wrong to you, ever. It seems that in light of this event, some of you opportunists are deciding to take this moment to show your true colors and expect any and all white people to just shut up and take it. Well, if this is you, you can go f*** yourself. Racism isn't ok no matter what color you are.

This post is pure idiocy. Who here is calling all whites racists? Lol, go fight your imaginary war on whites somewhere else, bro.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:14 PM)
It's hard to argue that it's not both.

lead.jpg

Total #'s don't prove anything. Show me the rate of criminal activity. What percent of murders in this country are committed by black males? What percent of shooting incidents with cops as intended targets are committed by blacks versus whites? Years ago there were unfair drug sentences, but that's been gone for decades. The skin color doesn't matter, your address matters.

Shoot, last night there were hundreds of shots fired at or around police during a protest (and a murder, btw). When's the last time a bunch of white people rioted and shot at police?

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:17 PM)
When a person ends a post with "yea, I went there", they weren't saying something nice.
I was making a comment on how I knew a 12 year old with a BB gun was shot by a cop and how most likely the victim would be black and the cop white...unfortunately I was right. How did that become me saying all whites are devils? Lol

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)
I was making a comment on how I knew a 12 year old with a BB gun was shot by a cop and how most likely the victim would be black and the cop white...unfortunately I was right. How did that become me saying all whites are devils? Lol

How's that any different from me saying that there was a robbery committed in the city of Chicago yesterday and I thought it must be a black kid, and hey, I was right? Pretty sure that's an unfair presumption despite it being statistically more likely true than not.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:26 PM)
I don't even know what you're talking about anymore...but you should probably stop talking, I mean, considering you don't care what I think anyway. But right now, you're being an opportunistic racist. So go f*** yourself.
Jimmies rustled

I'm a racist against all white people in the world because I'm saying there are some redneck white racist cops, ok :lol:

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:33 PM)
How's that any different from me saying that there was a robbery committed in the city of Chicago yesterday and I thought it must be a black kid, and hey, I was right? Pretty sure that's an unfair presumption despite it being statistically more likely true than not.

That's more a question of poverty than anything else

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)
Total #'s don't prove anything. Show me the rate of criminal activity. What percent of murders in this country are committed by black males? What percent of shooting incidents with cops as intended targets are committed by blacks versus whites? Years ago there were unfair drug sentences, but that's been gone for decades. The skin color doesn't matter, your address matters.

Shoot, last night there were hundreds of shots fired at or around police during a protest (and a murder, btw). When's the last time a bunch of white people rioted and shot at police?

Crime statistics themselves aren't independent of enforcement and prosecution. For example, blacks and whites use drugs at about the same rate, but blacks face a much, much higher rate of prosecution and incarceration for petty drug offenses.

Drug sentences are still biased against crack users, which mainly skews black. They're not quite as bad as they were before, but even that change has only been within the last couple of years. Sentences for similar crimes still have big gaps.

You're not wrong when you say "address matters," but that's because we still live in a pretty heavily segregated society. And you're not wrong when you say that poverty plays an important role, but the heavy-handed enforcement and mass incarceration of so many black males only deepens that cycle of poverty.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)

Where have they released any info about the officer?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:33 PM)

yep

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:37 PM)
That's more a question of poverty than anything else

For the record, there are FAR more white people living in poverty than all other races combined currently living in the United States.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:41 PM)
For the record, there are FAR more white people living in poverty than all other races combined currently living in the United States.

Well, duh, they don't count. White people have had it good throughout history!

well except for the Jews, and the Irish, and ....

Edited by Jenksismybitch

He did say in the CITY of Chicago, though. If you said there was a robbery in a small farm town in Idaho, then most likely the criminal would be white, right? Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 25, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)

There was a murder at the riot yesterday?

If you're talking specifically white non-hispanic, that's actually not true. White non-hispanics make up about 44.5% of all people in poverty. Page 13, Table 1:

http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

42.7M total in poverty

25.7M whites in poverty

19.0M white non-hispanics in poverty

9.4M black

11.2M Hispanic