2015 Books Thread

bmags

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 01:04 PM)
I finished Killing Patton the other night. Far from an in-depth research biography but interesting nonetheless. I knew he died shortly after the war in a pretty unlucky accident. I did not know that a lot of people seem to think it was an assassination, and there's some compelling facts supporting that claim.

Brad Meltzer did a pretty good episode on his on one of his history channel shows.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on tues i just got done reading a novel call The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn.... interest way of looking at things esp from a religious POV. also it looks into or from a slant on the 9/11.

now i am not a person who enjoys reading this things or talking about it. i pick this up quite by accident. but alot of that was said can be seen in actual things that was said or done after the twin tower fell and press releases and actions that many did afterward..... for those who didn't know what was being said or meant.

now to reread maze runner the sorch trails and then the 5 wave.

while i am not trying to be highbrow about this, but i reread sorich trails.

all i am going to say is, yes i was right. the book was long and extremely hard to finish.

now whomever they, the movie company got to write out the screen play, let just say that was better than the freaking book.... and i will start up the last book sometime this weekend, why??? i need to finish the series again. it is an obsessive thing i need to do.

## 2.

i started the 5th wave this morning. this book reminds me of "gone girl" type of writing. i am not liking the book.

fyi this is the book for the movie which seem to be much better than the book.....