Guys...

Guest wsc425

Does anybody know a good seat at comiskey? I want to really get that foul ball seat right where those guys are, but I never can get the AA or BB seats because those bastards don't give it to me. Also, how can we get season ticket holder seats???

Does anybody know a good seat at comiskey? I want to really get that foul ball seat right where those guys are, but I never can get the AA or BB seats because those bastards don't give it to me. Also, how can we get season ticket holder seats???

you can't get season ticket holder seats......unless your a season ticket holder.

And any seat besides the UD is a good seat in comiskey.

you can't get season ticket holder seats......unless your a season ticket holder.

Actually you can, or at least you could last year (I did the 3rd game of the season last year). I went to a Sunday game and asked for 2 best available at the window about an hr before game time (it was a spur of the moment thing) and I got seats right behind home plate about 10 row (or so) up. According to the guy at the window, they sell those seats only when those seats were not sold as a season ticket or something like that. I think Heather mentioned something about good tickets being available game day that are never available through Ticketmaster.

Comiskey is a great place to watch a game on the First or third baseline.

I'm with ya there. I usually sit in the box seats on the 3d base side about 10-15 rows up & you get a fantastic view from there.

and this is why everyone fights with you

Hey Buddy,

I just wanted CWSOX and HSC1's opinions on this. If you disagree with me about anything I said in that ^ upper statement, f*** off.

|

Guest hotsoxchick1
CWSOX? HSC? SMARTER POSTERS?

lol... smarter posters... everyone here has something to offer and none is smarter than the other........btw wasnt it you not only a few weeks ago bashing on one of your mentioned smarter posters...... ;) geez......of course you can get primo seats (next to season ticket holders) behind home plate, or in the 121-143 sections considered to be primo choices for seats.. if you walk up day of game to the window and ask for them... they will cost ya 36 bucks but if you want a primo seat then i guess you pay.......you may also try stubhub.com and get someones season seats up for sale (many season ticket holders put them on there when they know they wont be going to certian games).........of course that way you not only pay about 30 bucks a ticket, but a fee as well for primo seats......

Go to the ticket window and tell them where you'd like to sit. If they have the seating available, they will sell the tix to you. Prices start at $36 a ticket though for the primo seats.

Primo?

I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to this.. being one of the "stupid posters" and all...

Get a seat by either of the bull pens. Or go visit them before the game and you'll get one. Unless you talk to them like you're talking to us here. Then they'll tell you to f-off, and rightfully so.

Hey Buddy,

I just wanted CWSOX and HSC1's opinions on this. If you disagree with me about anything I said in that ^ upper statement, f*** off.

|

Hey don't be a dueche bag, take a second and read your own f***ing signature.