Konerko discussions merged

cwsox

Guest Ncorgbl
YES, Mihelle.

How much games has PK cost us this season in first half????

You gotta be a full season player! NExt year, if he comes with this one half hitter s***, i will be willing to see him gone.

But props to him now. But for the season :nono

"How much games has he lost".

Kudos to the illiterate.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, Mihelle.

You gotta be a full season player! NExt year, if he comes with this one half hitter s***, i will be willing to see him gone.

Kudos to the illiterate.

Dude he is Brazilian. English is his second language. Relax on the hooked on phonics lesson.

he homers 3 staight games -

who the hell does he think he is?

I dunno.. but I think you're being a bit of an ass about this lately.

lol yeah just a touch....... ;) ok maybe a bit overboard... who gives a s*** about paulie, colon or anyone else.... if they dont win the alds then they all suck anyhow..... team effort......... :headbang

oh well thanks I guess for something that I can't decipher or discern the exact meaning of

I stuck up for MB the same way except with a lot more fervor because of my affections for MB and all the Bs. I guess that was wrong too?

You did no such thing to this degree of s*** in others faces sarcasm and you know it.

I'm done. I made my point.

Steff, I regret to say, you are full of s*** tonight, notwithstanding the ignorant attack on your baseball knowledge because you are a woman from another poster.

As I read this thread, there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who posted what.

I don't know what is up with you and HSC, maybe a few too many margaretas, but having been friends for a while, I can tell you that you are blowing everything out of proportion and right now I am not very thrilled about it.

And HSC, yes, everytime MB won when he went from 2-10 to 8 or 9-10 I was right there supporting him by posting with far more emphasis than I have ever done for PK. I got into people's faces about MB, specifically psycho's among others, which I have not done at all for PK. You don't care about PK, fine.

The threads were merged tonight by someone not me and my game got ona thread title that I did not write, someone else did.

These posts don't even sound much like you two tonight at all. Whatever is going on, it is not amusing right now.

I'm with ya cwsox. I've always been a big supporter of Paulie's and I'm glad he's turned it around. Just like I'm glad that Mark Buehrle got his year going in the right direction because he was pretty bad for awhile there, too.

Ncorgbl, you say "Paulie sucks plain and simple" and you also think Colon sucks. Are you even a Sox fan? Are you even a baseball fan? Because one would think that you don't know a whole lot about baseball by looking at those statements.

Guest Ncorgbl
You are the Ncorgl of PK...you are always saying this same s***, you root for the Sox or for Paul Konerko?????????

STFU!

Actually you would be the Ncorg of PK, because you are the one who is always talking about how bad he sucks. You would have to call him Roman/Frank of PK.

Hey, Bozo, find yourself another adjective. Use both hands if you have to.

Guest hotsoxchick1
he homers 3 staight games -

who the hell does he think he is?

I dunno.. but I think you're being a bit of an ass about this lately.

lol yeah just a touch....... ;) ok maybe a bit overboard... who gives a s*** about paulie, colon or anyone else.... if they dont win the alds then they all suck anyhow..... team effort......... :headbang

oh well thanks I guess for something that I can't decipher or discern the exact meaning of

I stuck up for MB the same way except with a lot more fervor because of my affections for MB and all the Bs. I guess that was wrong too?

You did no such thing to this degree of s*** in others faces sarcasm and you know it.

I'm done. I made my point.

Steff, I regret to say, you are full of s*** tonight, notwithstanding the ignorant attack on your baseball knowledge because you are a woman from another poster.

As I read this thread, there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who posted what.

I don't know what is up with you and HSC, maybe a few too many margaretas, but having been friends for a while, I can tell you that you are blowing everything out of proportion and right now I am not very thrilled about it.

And HSC, yes, everytime MB won when he went from 2-10 to 8 or 9-10 I was right there supporting him by posting with far more emphasis than I have ever done for PK. I got into people's faces about MB, specifically psycho's among others, which I have not done at all for PK. You don't care about PK, fine.

The threads were merged tonight by someone not me and my game got ona thread title that I did not write, someone else did.

These posts don't even sound much like you two tonight at all. Whatever is going on, it is not amusing right now.

just sick of the bulls***... nothing more nothing less.....maybe its time for a hiatis???

i never said you werent behind mb.... all i said is the paulie lovefest is going a bit overboard... we dont do it for any other player but because some had voiced their opinion on him sucking so much now we have to have numerous threads each time paulie takes a s*** praising him on how well he did it.... who gives a damn... he gets paid a nice salary and its about f***in time he started earning it......

I'm with ya cwsox.  I've always been a big supporter of Paulie's and I'm glad he's turned it around.  Just like I'm glad that Mark Buehrle got his year going in the right direction because he was pretty bad for awhile there, too. 

Ncorgbl, you say "Paulie sucks plain and simple" and you also think Colon sucks.  Are you even a Sox fan?  Are you even a baseball fan?  Because one would think that you don't know a whole lot about baseball by looking at those statements.

Thanks for your kind words.

Ncorg is a die hard Sox fan and knows much about baseball and is a person I often turn to when I have questions.

He has never been happy with Colon because of Colon's attitude, his separating himself off in the clubhouse, his refusual to go all out in every game but only when it suits him, among other things. I'd have to say that all I know about Colon, I have to agree with Ncorg. I wish Colon wins every game he ever pitches for us, and Ncorg does too.

As for PK, I was surprised to see that in an Ncorg post so I leave that to him to explain. A lot of unexplained posts tonight.

Guest Ncorgbl
YES, Mihelle.

Kudos to the illiterate.

Dude he is Brazilian. English is his second language. Relax on the hooked on phonics lesson.

I'm not you're 'dude'. So that gives someone license to write as they speak? It's call 'illiteracy'.

Guest Ncorgbl
Are you even a Sox fan?  Are you even a baseball fan?  Because one would think that you don't know a whole lot about baseball by looking at those statements.

I would think you know nothing about the White Sox or baseball or life for that matter. If you want to cheer for people who make no effort for you, the team or the city, enjoy yourself. Don't try to insult me, you are ill equipped, you'll lose.

a lot of hostility here when we won a come from behind game to sweep a divisions rival to stay in first with a head to head four game series coming tomorrow -

we need PK, we need Colon, we need everyone -

this is the time, this is the moment

after the season is over we can decide who owes who what and alll the rest - please

THERE YA GO!! Finally some sanity in this whole Konerko discussion.

I would think you know nothing about the White Sox or baseball or life for that matter. If you want to cheer for eople who make no effort for you, the team or the city, enjoy yourself. Don't try to insult me, you are ill equipped, you'll lose.

PAULIE, PAULIE, PAULIE!!! That's all I could hear every time that guy came to bat. 20000 paying sox fans CAN'T be wrong. He came through too. He's being a monster right when we need him and need I remind you that NO-f***ING-BODY, but Maggs was hitting in the 1st half.

Guest Ncorgbl
PAULIE, PAULIE, PAULIE!!! That's all I could hear every time that guy came to bat.  20000 paying sox fans CAN'T be wrong.  He came through too.  He's being a monster right when we need him and need I remind you that NO-f***ING-BODY, but Maggs was hitting in the 1st half.

I suggest you look again. Maggs started hitting just a very few weeks before the All Star break.

Guest Ncorgbl
......and nobody else started hitting till after Everett and Alomar got here to fire up the team.

Other than a streak, or two, who's been hitting?

Guest hotsoxchick1
......and nobody else started hitting till after Everett and Alomar got here to fire up the team.

i think it was the aluminum bats during bp.. notice how some have cooled off since they were banned???? ;) :o

Other than a streak, or two, who's been hitting?

Alomar-has been on and off since he got here

Lee-good in the 2 spot not in the 5

Thomas-very streaky

Ordonez-Good right before all-star break and right after it, other than that he has been decent

Everett-same as Robbie

Konerko-we all know the story here

Jose-on and off as well

Crede-just started to get hot

Olvio-hasnt been hitting all year

So there really hasnt been any consistant hitters.

Alomar-has been on and off since he got here

Lee-good in the 2 spot not in the 5

Thomas-very streaky

Ordonez-Good right before all-star break and right after it, other than that he has been decent

Everett-same as Robbie

Konerko-we all know the story here

Jose-on and off as well

Crede-just started to get hot

Olvio-hasnt been hitting all year

So there really hasnt been any consitant hitters.

Ordonez has been consistent nearly all season, Konerko has been red hot in the second half & Thomas has been hot from the break till his little 4 game slump, but I think his bomb today might wake him up again.

YES, Mihelle.

Kudos to the illiterate.

I'm not you're 'dude'. So that gives someone license to write as they speak? It's call 'illiteracy'.

It's called respect. I would love to see you try to communicate in a second language and be able to do it flawlessly. Until then, it is hypocritical to disrespect someone who commits grammatical mistakes in their second language.

Guest Ncorgbl
YES, Mihelle.

Kudos to the illiterate.

It's called respect. I would love to see you try to communicate in a second language and be able to do it flawlessly. Until then, it is hypocritical to disrespect someone who commits grammatical mistakes in their second language.

Yes, bozo, it's called respect. You don't know me or what I know or don't. Who the hell are you? I am fluent in six languages, and three additional Chinese dialects. You can't handle your native tongue. Again, just as with my 'tub o' goo' tirades, it's called 'making an effort', RESPECT for the people you want to communicate with, the people you've come here to live with, the people who welcomed you here.

YES, Mihelle.

Kudos to the illiterate.

Yes, bozo, it's called respect. You don't know me or what I know or don't. Who the hell are you? I am fluent in six languages, and three additional Chinese dialects. You can't handle your native tongue. Again, just as with my 'tub o' goo' tirades, it's called 'making an effort', RESPECT for the people you want to communicate with, the people you've come here to live with, the people who welcomed you here.

:rolleyes: