I love Carl Everett

Soxplosion

This dudes awesome. I have no idea what that bulls*** was about him being a punk in Boston. I know he may not be coming back next year but hes still great. First, hes a damn good player, always gives it his all and he can really boost an offense. I like his helicopter homerun swing too. And the reason Im posting this now is how he acted at the end of this near disaster. He was outta the game, he coulda been taking a shower to leave early, trying to get home quick. Instead he was out there rooting his friends on. He was going all out cheering on Flash at the end and I love that. WTG Carl! :headbang :headbang

BTW, Manuel is on ESPN with a postgame conference like everyday now... :ph34r:

Those two might be KWs best moves ever. Marte is close but remember we coulda gotten him for free (that woulda been damn nice) so that one doesnt count.

Heck, they even had Buehrle on ESPN today. Didnt listen to what he had to say but he was there. Maybe Im just in a really good mood, but Im starting to like Manuel. He aint that bad I guess...

Those two might be KWs best moves ever. Marte is close but remember we coulda gotten him for free (that woulda been damn nice) so that one doesnt count.

Heck, they even had Buehrle on ESPN today. Didnt listen to what he had to say but he was there. Maybe Im just in a really good mood, but Im starting to like Manuel. He aint that bad I guess...

LOL...C'mon man. We all deep down inside love Manuel....lol

Maybe Im just in a really good mood, but Im starting to like Manuel. He aint that bad I guess...

He's plenty bad. We only have a two game lead. We're two bad BP moves in two games away from being tied for first with MN again. Or a "white flagging" line-up away because JM wanted to rest the guys before Boston and NY. They still need to

to.....

FIRE MANUEL!

LOL...C'mon man. We all deep down inside love Manuel....lol

Uhh....well then, be happy! :cheers

I think he's still a douchebag....but the Sox won tonight, and that's all that matters.

Yeah is it just me, or anytime da WhiteSox r on, they're always quoting a quote from Manuel or some1, or showing an interview with da manager or like Buerhle had today. Maybe those jerks at ESPN r finally showing this team some luv.

Adding Everett along with Alomar might be the moves of the year... :headbang

I think the most important thing about those moves, especially the fact that they happened on the same day, was that it changed the mindset of the Sox and their fans. Everyone was sure that the Sox were going to start dumping salary and - let's all say it together - WAVE THE WHITE FLAG. But it DIDN'T happen. Instead, the Sox go out and get TWO All-Star calibre players on the same day!

I really think that sent a great message that management didn't think the team was dead, and the team responded!

EXCELLENT moves by Kenny Williams.

Boston fans still hate him, and one specific one I was talking to refused to believe he was a class act with Texas.

Everett has changed. His attitude is excellent, I used to question the trade for him, but whether or not he hits, whether or not he catches that ball, he is nothing but FIRE. He is spunky, he is firey, he is what the Sox needed.

We wanted someone spunky and firey, and we got one that is a veteran and a good hitter. What more could we ask for?