Site Was Hacked

Chisoxfn

Jas, do you know if the hacker got access to the e-mail or ip addresses for logins?

Can you check with the host company?

If they were pulling server info, they might be looking to attack the users next.

I wonder if WSI is behind this.  Maybe they consider us a true rival now?

I'm sorry I've not had the time to spend with you on this stuff.  My company has been working me to death.

dont think it was wsi.. they were hacked once if i recall.... me thinks a certian awol person is behind this one.... the traveler of the west coast......he has been gone a long while now...and did leave a ton of messes behind........hmmmmmm ......

Is that who I think it is?

prolly so........

Did this person spend some time making license plates?

why yes i believe so...... ;)

Same person then. And yeah, I agree that could be the guilty party.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jas, do you know if the hacker got access to the e-mail or ip addresses for logins?

If they were pulling server info, they might be looking to attack the users next.

I'm sorry I've not had the time to spend with you on this stuff.  My company has been working me to death.

dont think it was wsi.. they were hacked once if i recall.... me thinks a certian awol person is behind this one.... the traveler of the west coast......he has been gone a long while now...and did leave a ton of messes behind........hmmmmmm ......

prolly so........

well i only think it because he did tell a story once about being the wsi hacker......and he has a few untied ends here as well... just my speculation though dont know if he has access or not to a puter these days but i woudlnt doubt it.....

They didn't get access to any of that stuff. They simply had access to the fileman. Thjs time I made passwords like 20 characters long so they would take forever to get hacked remotely.

Hell, I don't even remember the damn things, got them written down.

Everything should be fine. As far as who did it, scwhippy was the code name. I have no idea if that means anything. And I completely understand in regards to work. I do know if anything horrible happens your who I'm gonna ask :D

prolly so........

well i only think it because he did tell a story once about being the wsi hacker......and he has a few untied ends here as well... just my speculation though dont know if he has access or not to a puter these days but i woudlnt doubt it.....

I'm obviously lost.

Guest hotsoxchick1

prolly so........

I'm obviously lost.

check your pm........

prolly so........

I'm obviously lost.

check your pm........

Could you possibly send this my way too? Jas says he trusts me now. :lol:

I really doubt it was anyone from WSI. Yes, they realize we are competition (Having done work for them in the past, I know how they feel about SN), and they do have good tech guys (When I'm the tech guy here, somethings wrong) but I kow them and they hate hacking just as much, and I can't see them doing it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

prolly so........

I'm obviously lost.

check your pm........

Could you possibly send this my way too? Jas says he trusts me now. :lol:

I really doubt it was anyone from WSI. Yes, they realize we are competition (Having done work for them in the past, I know how they feel about SN), and they do have good tech guys (When I'm the tech guy here, somethings wrong) but I kow them and they hate hacking just as much, and I can't see them doing it.

check your pm heads.....

They didn't get access to any of that stuff. They simply had access to the fileman. Thjs time I made passwords like 20 characters long so they would take forever to get hacked remotely.

Hell, I don't even remember the damn things, got them written down.

Everything should be fine. As far as who did it, scwhippy was the code name. I have no idea if that means anything. And I completely understand in regards to work. I do know if anything horrible happens your who I'm gonna ask :D

How weird a thread abut the site being hacked turns into a Seinfeld thread. :lol:

Anyways, I just had a trojan horse on my drive a just yesterday...Got rid of that nonsense :fyou :P