Hey guys

Guest wsc425

Just thought I'd let you know that my contract has been extended for 4 years so you'll see me here still.

Good for the nice non-creepsin here

Bad for the people who suck

Guest hotsoxchick1
Haha!!!

What contract exactly is he talking about?

i dont know but if it keeps him here another 4 years im all for giving it another look over to see how we can get out of it....... :lol:

how about i just kick your ass instead and make you leave...wont cost me anything that way....... ;)  :whip  :whip  :whip

u no how ugly ppl look in that pic when ur a hypocrite and say ur a hot sox chick...eh...

Guest hotsoxchick1
u no how ugly ppl look in that pic when ur a hypocrite and say ur a hot sox chick...eh...

and you have no idea how stupid people look when they assume what a name means... dumbass........... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I have plenty from football and beyond thank you.

and you all hate your coach who dates the head coaches daughter... sounds more like trailer park each and every word you put on the boards...........if you had so many friends how come on a friday nite your not out bothering them instead of us????? your young go enjoy life for a change get out in the world.......

:fyou

This is officially the last thread of yours that I read.  I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Oh im gonna be here bashing his ignorance until he leaves or stops. I wont stand for it, We have allowed too many morons to tarnish this site.

This is officially the last thread of yours that I read.  I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Oh im gonna be here bashing his ignorance until he leaves or stops. I wont stand for it, We have allowed too many morons to tarnish this site.

You of all people should know that is exactly what he wants, people to read his posts and react.

You of all people should know that is exactly what he wants, people to read his posts and react.

Yeah but he wants a positive reaction, believe me.

Just thought I'd let you know that my contract has been extended for 4 years so you'll see me here still.

Good for the nice non-creepsin here

Bad for the people who suck

The Bad News:

- We still have to hear this kid

The Good News

- He signed a contract to be used as Frank's BP bat, since aluminum now outlawed by MLB.

Yeah but he wants a positive reaction, believe me.

Maybe he did to start with but I don't believe that's true anymore, not the way he's been posting lately.