Couple Questions

Johno

With so many knowledgeable fans on this site, I would like to hear from a few of you on the following?   Not considering an injury to a current big league player, who’s the next position player do you feel will be called up to the big leagues?    Does anyone feel we have our right fielder of the future currently playing in the minors?   

6 minutes ago, Johno said:

With so many knowledgeable fans on this site, I would like to hear from a few of you on the following?   Not considering an injury to a current big league player, who’s the next position player do you feel will be called up to the big leagues?    Does anyone feel we have our right fielder of the future currently playing in the minors?   

Next position player: Gavin Sheets

As for the second question, I feel like they might with Cespedes (although, he currently is not playing). However, I think the lineup will be too right-handed so I'm not sure if he will be the guy long-term.

I didn't realize Blake Rutherford was so young still. He just turned 24. It seems like people were writing him off a couple years ago when he was just ok as a 22 year old in AA, but he is still young enough to be a legit prospect if he can hold his own in AAA this year.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, joemg311 said:

I didn't realize Blake Rutherford was so young still. He just turned 24. It seems like people were writing him off a couple years ago when he was just ok as a 22 year old in AA, but he is still young enough to be a legit prospect if he can hold his own in AAA this year.

Good trade bait