Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. What the heck is KC’s manager thinking?!
  2. 6 bb in the last 2 innings. Unbelievable.
  3. Boston has 85 wins. They cannot be the 6th seed no matter how bad they play
  4. Red Sox better wake up soon or that is gonna be a short series against the Yankees. They look dead
  5. I am being picky, but Sox need to start challenging. They have had like four balls called strikes on them in this game. Ump seems ready to head home for the offseason.
  6. Timmy U replied to Kyyle23's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    RIP. This news really bums me out. Only 70. So sad.
  7. That was Grant Taylor warming at the end, so big guns not saved
  8. 7 runs allowed in the last two innings ruined the enjoyment of this game
  9. This is now a save situation
  10. Sure, but Tatis Jr. turned out to be better than everyone Hahn acquired for stripping down the entire team. That turned out to be a Top Ten bad trade of all time.
  11. I’d argue that Boston Smith is no Tatis Jr.
  12. I am interested to see how Shelton fares. Terrific in A+, struggled early in AA. Could go either way
  13. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Cannon is into his 6th inning of work and has thrown well so far. He’s a potential part of the rotation possibly next year. Would be nice for him to get back on track. Seems like a good guy.
  14. I always thought Western, but would accept “the Lake.”
  15. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Maybe I’m just a sucker for velo, but I am Sandlin > Thorpe. At this point, they may need to give both of them starts. Maybe even Cannon. Cannot keep running Castillo out there to get his brains beat in during a pennant race.
  16. That was the epitome of swinging at balls and taking strikes
  17. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Nah, he has several hits including one tonight.
  18. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    W-S in the 10th. Somehow they are in this game despite having struck out 21 times. Wolkow with the Platinum Sombrero
  19. This is Will punting. Gilbert will be sent down or even DFA after the game. I guess they bring Martin back and he starts in Houston.
  20. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sandlin gets the 7 inning complete game shutout. 1BB 9K2H.
  21. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sandlin is dealing in the nightcap 6IP 2H 0R 9K. Grant Clevinger struck out the side again at Kanny. UDFA from Nebraska is blowing away A ball hitters.
  22. I think he starts at W-S unless they give him time in the Fall League first.
  23. I concur. Did a trip to see W-S and Kanny. It's like a 45 minute drive. Because the town is cool and the stadium is great I thought W-S > Kanny.
  24. These are the guys under contract that I see as having a chance to make the Sox at some point next year. I'm not counting Rogers, Bart, and Grichuk because I believe they are all FA at the end of the year. *Sam Antonacci, of/2b Chase Meidroth, 2b/ss Miguel Vargas, 3b/1b *Mune Murakami, 1b *Colson Montgomery, ss/3b #Braden Montgomery, rf *Tristan Peters, cf *Kyle Teel, c *Andrew Benintendi, DH Brenton Doyle, cf Luisangel Acuna, ss #Drew Romo, c #Brooks Baldwin, of/ss/2b/3b #Edgar Quero, c Tanner Murray, ss/2b/of *William Bergolla, ss/2b Caleb Bonemer, ss/3b/of Roch Cholowsky, ss Junior Perez, of

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.