Everything posted by Timmy U
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
What the heck is KC’s manager thinking?!
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
6 bb in the last 2 innings. Unbelievable.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Boston has 85 wins. They cannot be the 6th seed no matter how bad they play
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Red Sox better wake up soon or that is gonna be a short series against the Yankees. They look dead
-
9/24 Sox at Royals, 1:10
I am being picky, but Sox need to start challenging. They have had like four balls called strikes on them in this game. Ump seems ready to head home for the offseason.
-
Don Cooper
RIP. This news really bums me out. Only 70. So sad.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
That was Grant Taylor warming at the end, so big guns not saved
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
7 runs allowed in the last two innings ruined the enjoyment of this game
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
This is now a save situation
-
Castillo to Sox for Dominguez, Boston Smith, Nolan Jones per Passan
Sure, but Tatis Jr. turned out to be better than everyone Hahn acquired for stripping down the entire team. That turned out to be a Top Ten bad trade of all time.
-
Castillo to Sox for Dominguez, Boston Smith, Nolan Jones per Passan
I’d argue that Boston Smith is no Tatis Jr.
-
Caleb Bonemer heading to the AFL
I am interested to see how Shelton fares. Terrific in A+, struggled early in AA. Could go either way
-
9/9 Games
Cannon is into his 6th inning of work and has thrown well so far. He’s a potential part of the rotation possibly next year. Would be nice for him to get back on track. Seems like a good guy.
-
New nickname for Downtown Railyard Sox
I always thought Western, but would accept “the Lake.”
-
9/4 Games
Maybe I’m just a sucker for velo, but I am Sandlin > Thorpe. At this point, they may need to give both of them starts. Maybe even Cannon. Cannot keep running Castillo out there to get his brains beat in during a pennant race.
-
9/3, Sox at Astros, 1:10 PM CT. Castillo vs Brown
That was the epitome of swinging at balls and taking strikes
-
9/2 Games
Nah, he has several hits including one tonight.
-
9/2 Games
W-S in the 10th. Somehow they are in this game despite having struck out 21 times. Wolkow with the Platinum Sombrero
-
8/30 White Sox @ Twins - Hicquidy vs. Matthews (1 PM)
This is Will punting. Gilbert will be sent down or even DFA after the game. I guess they bring Martin back and he starts in Houston.
-
8/29 Games
Sandlin gets the 7 inning complete game shutout. 1BB 9K2H.
-
8/29 Games
Sandlin is dealing in the nightcap 6IP 2H 0R 9K. Grant Clevinger struck out the side again at Kanny. UDFA from Nebraska is blowing away A ball hitters.
-
8/29 White Sox @ Twins - Fedde vs Ober (1PM)
I think he starts at W-S unless they give him time in the Fall League first.
-
8/29 White Sox @ Twins - Fedde vs Ober (1PM)
I concur. Did a trip to see W-S and Kanny. It's like a 45 minute drive. Because the town is cool and the stadium is great I thought W-S > Kanny.
-
Next year's positional starters
These are the guys under contract that I see as having a chance to make the Sox at some point next year. I'm not counting Rogers, Bart, and Grichuk because I believe they are all FA at the end of the year. *Sam Antonacci, of/2b Chase Meidroth, 2b/ss Miguel Vargas, 3b/1b *Mune Murakami, 1b *Colson Montgomery, ss/3b #Braden Montgomery, rf *Tristan Peters, cf *Kyle Teel, c *Andrew Benintendi, DH Brenton Doyle, cf Luisangel Acuna, ss #Drew Romo, c #Brooks Baldwin, of/ss/2b/3b #Edgar Quero, c Tanner Murray, ss/2b/of *William Bergolla, ss/2b Caleb Bonemer, ss/3b/of Roch Cholowsky, ss Junior Perez, of
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
Oops. He did challenge