Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. Romo just as bad challenging pitches hitting as he is catching. Ump has 3 bad misses today, all against the Sox
  2. He had Lee struck out, called a ball, not challenged HR. I hate Romo
  3. Romo pretty awful at what to challenge what not to challenge
  4. Hard pass. They’re just trying to unload that contract.
  5. Cleveland offense in a nutshell: a bunt, a walk, and a blooper
  6. I agree. They are not calling him up. Cynically, I wonder if the switch to OF might be a way to get both Bonemer and Cholowsky into the AFL. As for whether he’ll stick in CF, I am also skeptical but he’s faster than you think and he’s a real ballplayer. Like Antonacci, he’ll work hard and be fearless. I try to never underestimate this guy.
  7. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Add another bb to the total. I think it’s clear that he has beaten the level. Anxious to see him in the Fall League.
  8. DeGrom has been killed by softish contact in this inning. Sox feel like the Brewers this inning.
  9. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I wonder if Wolkow gets a taste of AA/Fall League. He has been trending up.
  10. Does Brazoban give up a run every single time he pitches? Sure seems like it.
  11. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Another HR for Bonemer. He is good at baseball.
  12. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Not Tolle. You mean Early.
  13. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    0-2 with 2 errors for Roch. Kind of a rough week for him.
  14. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Nice outing for Sandlin. 5 scoreless with 4 hits and 6K. If only he could translate that to the majors
  15. Only if you use ALL CAPS
  16. Urquidy against a hot Tigers team is kind of a worst case scenario. Martin may just be cooked for the year. It’s looked so bad. Quero tipping pitches ain’t helping, of course. I still hope Shane Smith figures it out. He’s really the only option with upside.
  17. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Good night for Shane Smith. Maybe he takes Davis’ spot to give the blister a break? Bonemer 1-2 with 3 HBP! He left the game, hopefully nothing too serious.
  18. I like TA. He played hard on a team where few did. Somewhat surprised, but glad to celebrate a Sox All Star position player of which there have been very few in my lifetime.
  19. I agree but ultimately a lot of these guys are gonna be DFA. Wikelman was just the latest.
  20. Cannon has been lights out for the last month. Agree on Rock
  21. Justice. Inning should have been over 10 minutes ago

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.