Tonight's Caucus

As of right now, polls show a statistical 4 way tie between Kerry, Dean, Edwards, and Gephart.

The latest on each candidate:

Kerry: Has a bad cold, and lost his voice.

Gephart: Made one campaign stop early this morning to rally voters

Dean: Didn't answer any questions after going to a Dr. MLK Jr. memorial.

Edwards: Will recieve Kucinich supporters in caucus if Kucinich does not reach 15%

You have to love the, once every four years, that people actually pay attention to what people in Iowa think

You also know that not a lot is going on in the world when the fate of Kucinich's doomed supporters is all over Fox News.

When I was in Illinois I use to find it funny I had to vote for U of I trustees. I would vote for the commies, green party, what ever wack jobs were on the ballot. I figured what the hell, I didn't go there.

Years later I worried about a knock on my door inquiring why I was a communist sympathizer.

nuke, boredom increased with each repitition of the phrase we heard before Nixon had to resign for comiting criminal acts in the oval office and setting a record for vice presidnets who had to resign for talkng bribes, attorney generals as convicted felons, and the whitew house staff, felons all.

a new slogan might be better luck than Nixon's 4 more years mantra.

Heads, your man did alright, 34% as I see it, a very solid second - it is now Kerry vs Dean vs Edwards vs Clark --- and my ultimate choice Clark is running solid in NH but lest see what the bounce is -- depending on how Clark polls in NH, we can lose a candidate going into the Carolina primary and the Michigan caucus - my guess is it turns into a three way race, Clark vs Edwards vs Kerry by the time New Hampshire is done.

nuke, boredom increased with each repitition of the phrase we heard before Nixon had to resign for comiting criminal acts in the oval office and setting a record for vice presidnets who had to resign for talkng bribes, attorney generals as convicted felons, and the whitew house staff, felons all.

a new slogan might be better luck than Nixon's 4 more years mantra.

Heads, your man did alright, 34% as I see it, a very solid second - it is now Kerry vs Dean vs Edwards vs Clark --- and my ultimate choice Clark is running solid in NH but lest see what the bounce is -- depending on how Clark polls in NH, we can lose a candidate going into the Carolina primary and the Michigan caucus - my guess is it turns into a three way race, Clark vs Edwards vs Kerry by the time New Hampshire is done.

No Howard Dean??? :huh:

Thats what happens when you say a bunch of bad stuff about the Iowan people.  I guess his "clarifying statement" didn't get it done this time.

:lol:

Guess that means I will never win Iowa :lol: :lolhitting

IT will be interesting to see if Howie can rebound from this loss. Even as basically a conservative, Dean is the best canditate that Bush can hope to draw. Kerry, Gephart, and Edwards would provide much more of a challenge.