Lakers-Spurs Game 5 of West. Conf. Semis

17 seconds left, Spurs up 71-70 & Kobe nails a jumper to put the Lakers up by 1. 5.4 seconds, Duncan goes top of the key and over Shaq nails one to put the Spurs up 73-72 with .04 left. Payton inbounds, looks for Kobe, who's double-teamed, finds Fisher, who catches and shoots over Ginobli's outstretched hand. Basket good, Lakers win 74-73. 2 last second buckets. How often does that happen? :headbang

I hate the Lakers, but I'm kinda hoping they win this series to set up a possible showdown between them and the Kings. I know the Kings-Wolves series is tied at 2, but I got a good feeling that Sactown can win the next 2.

How bout them Spurs there mr. pa?

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang Lakers and Kobe

I turned off the tube half way through the 3rd. I can't take it. 13 turnovers in 12 minutes? give me a break. I don't want you to win the championship if you're going to play s***ty basketball. I still have faith though. we'll see.

Lakers=Yankees=a-holes

lakers fans=yankee fans= (see above)

makes sense to me....laker fan aboz

i agree, i dont know you can get a shot off in .4 seconds especially when you catch it with your back to the basket.

Oh ya, and  :fyou Lakers  :lol:

He didn't get the shot off in .4 seconds but it did beat the buzzer. If you watch the clock it didn't start right as Fisher touched the ball.

He's better than freakin' O'Brien... Have fun with the worst coach ever all you Philly fans...  ;)

Are you f***ing kidding me? Did you not notice that O'Brien had that team hovering around .500, even though it was Pierce and a bunch of stiffs?

Doc Rivers can't shine O'Brien's shoes. Calling O'Brien the worst coach ever shows you don't know crap about the Celtics or basketball.