Sox 2005 Introductions

BridgeportHeather

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Anyone have an over/under of how long it takes him to end up back in a White Sox booth, and who he will replace?

-Rooney was supposedly interested in a St Louis job a few years ago, but wasn't allowed to interview.

-Hawk is no spring chicken anymore.

-DJ could be replaced anytime and it would suprise no one.

I know nothing.. :wacko:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
Anyone have an over/under of how long it takes him to end up back in a White Sox booth, and who he will replace?

-Rooney was supposedly interested in a St Louis job a few years ago, but wasn't allowed to interview.

I expect both Rooney and Farmer to re-up with the Sox after the season.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)

When hawk dies hopefully he will be back.

When hawk dies hopefully  he will be back.

I think they should can Dolgin and hire you.

Typical Postgame Show banter:

Caller: "I think Harris should get more time in CF, and at 2B."

quick: "Are you nuts, what's the matter with you, Harris is a piece of s***."

2nd Caller: "Why didn't Ozzie play Gload today?"

quick: "Please. Who's screening these calls? Gload is a piece of s***. Let me just take a moment to give a shout out to my very good friends at Peanuts Bar and Grill, stop in and say hi to Lisa, grab a gyro and an ice cold PBR, and ... did I mention Ross Gload is a piece of s***??"

3rd Caller: "How come the White Sox aren't pitching Cliff Politte more?"

quick: "Stop yourself. Cliff Politte is a piece-of-s***-in-training, not to mention his brothers are nuts, I'm serious."

4th Caller: "Why are all those guys pieces of s***?"

quick: "Are you kiddin' me? Take a pill. You people are all nuts. That's all the time we have for today, it's time for the Reds game on satellite ... this show brought to you by all my very good friends at any bar that has lots of TV's and puts on whatever I want, whenever I want." (mumbles to himself before signing off - "why doesn't West Side Bill call in any more, now HIM, I like ...")

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)

Caller:  "I think Harris should get more time in CF, and at 2B."

quick:  "Are you nuts, what's the matter with you, Harris is a piece of s***."

2nd Caller:  "Why didn't Ozzie play Gload today?"

quick:  "Please.  Who's screening these calls?  Gload is a piece of s***.  Let me just take a moment to give a shout out to my very good friends at Peanuts Bar and Grill, stop in and say hi to Lisa, grab a gyro and an ice cold PBR, and ... did I mention Ross Gload is a piece of s***??"

3rd Caller:  "How come the White Sox aren't pitching Cliff Politte more?"

quick:  "Stop yourself.  Cliff Politte is a piece-of-s***-in-training, not to mention his brothers are nuts, I'm serious."

4th Caller:  "Why are all those guys pieces of s***?"

quick:  "Are you kiddin' me?  Take a pill.  You people are all nuts.  That's all the time we have for today, it's time for the Reds game on satellite ... this show brought to you by all my very good friends at any bar that has lots of TV's and puts on whatever I want, whenever I want."  (mumbles to himself before signing off - "why doesn't West Side Bill call in any more, now HIM, I like ...")

While hysterical, and quite amusing, its dead damn on. In addition have I mentioned that Jim is a piece of s***. I just don't like mediorce baseball. or mediorce friends...or enemies. mediorce Beer is another story. if any of you are in naperville tonight I will be out bar hopping and watching our piece of s*** bullpen come in for the piece of s*** mental breakdown of contraras.

going to the game tommorrow, I will be happy to buy beers for anyone in the Club section. Cheap beer that is.

While hysterical, and quite amusing, its dead damn on. In addition have I mentioned that Jim is a piece of s***.  I just don't like mediorce baseball. or mediorce friends...or enemies. mediorce Beer is another story. if any of you are in naperville tonight I will be out bar hopping and watching our piece of s*** bullpen come in for the piece of s*** mental breakdown of contraras.

going to the game tommorrow, I will be happy to buy beers for anyone in the Club section. Cheap beer that is.

You see folks, there is indeed a grain of truth in everything I post!! :D

Bar hopping huh? I may have to track you down and torment you, maybe I can sell those May 3rd tickets tonite ... I will wear my usual shirt, you know, the one that says:

"Piece of s*** Attempting To Sell White Sox Tickets, Inquire Above" :P

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)

Caller:  "I think Harris should get more time in CF, and at 2B."

quick:  "Are you nuts, what's the matter with you, Harris is a piece of s***."

2nd Caller:  "Why didn't Ozzie play Gload today?"

quick:  "Please.  Who's screening these calls?  Gload is a piece of s***.  Let me just take a moment to give a shout out to my very good friends at Peanuts Bar and Grill, stop in and say hi to Lisa, grab a gyro and an ice cold PBR, and ... did I mention Ross Gload is a piece of s***??"

3rd Caller:  "How come the White Sox aren't pitching Cliff Politte more?"

quick:  "Stop yourself.  Cliff Politte is a piece-of-s***-in-training, not to mention his brothers are nuts, I'm serious."

4th Caller:  "Why are all those guys pieces of s***?"

quick:  "Are you kiddin' me?  Take a pill.  You people are all nuts.  That's all the time we have for today, it's time for the Reds game on satellite ... this show brought to you by all my very good friends at any bar that has lots of TV's and puts on whatever I want, whenever I want."  (mumbles to himself before signing off - "why doesn't West Side Bill call in any more, now HIM, I like ...")

That's a beauty Jim. I felt like I was there :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 01:06 PM)
So glad I only care about the wins and losses.. I would go absolutely batty if I worried about half the stupid crap complained about...

Was thinking the same thing. Get a grip folks.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 07:33 PM)
Anyone here for any length of time will remember the "female fan" who tore Kenny a new rear for running his mouth about personal player s*** at Sox Fest 2 years ago..  That is my only off the field pet peeve.

I remember. I think she was drunk of her behind and rather incoherent. :P

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
I remember. I think she was drunk of her behind and rather incoherent.  :P

No.. that was the "other female fan"... mumbling something about Reed and the minor leagues, bla, bla, bla.. :lol: