Terrible Topics today

RockRaines

QUOTE(ISF @ May 31, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
Best things I saw:

1. Timo earning his 1 mil.

2. Buerhle being the ace

3. Rowand heating up

2/3 quality at-bats out of Frank was promising, too, as long as his wheels get fixed soon.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:47 PM)
I agree Rock, most important thing I saw was the fan support. It is always really nice to see that park full and rocking( I wish I saw it that way from a seat). The team seemed like they had a spark yesterday, despite the problems scoring.

And that's it.

Folks, it's a GAME. It's ENTERTAINMENT. We're passionate, but s***, you'd think that all of our dogs, mamas, papas, kids, and girlfreinds died as negative and pissy as everyone is.

Enjoy it, they won in spite of themselves.

Live and learn, and let's keep going.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 31, 2005 -> 02:51 PM)
And that's it.

Folks, it's a GAME.  It's ENTERTAINMENT.  We're passionate, but s***, you'd think that all of our dogs, mamas, papas, kids, and girlfreinds died as negative and pissy as everyone is.

Enjoy it, they won in spite of themselves.

Live and learn, and let's keep going.

Thats funny because my wife was yelling at me for going beserk after the Sox lost the lead...she was like hell you act like your favorite pet or a close family member just died... its a friggin game... get over it... then of course they win and I really looked like an ass...big shock there of course though!! :bang

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ May 31, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
Thats funny because my wife was yelling at me for going beserk after the Sox lost the lead...she was like hell you act like your favorite pet or a close family member just died... its a friggin game... get over it... then of course they win and I really looked like an ass...big shock there of course though!! :bang

Our wives must be related, Jester. :D

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ May 31, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)

It's obvious to anyone that knows Jim and I that I am the bigger fan.. but yesterday true to man form when they lost the lead yesterday Jim comes out of the house swearing up a storm.. his mama just loved that.. especially since she's a Cub fan. :lolhitting

I don't start getting pissed about this stuff until August. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ May 31, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
It's obvious to anyone that knows Jim and I that I am the bigger fan.. but yesterday true to man form when they lost the lead yesterday Jim comes out of the house swearing up a storm.. his mama just loved that.. especially since she's a Cub fan.  :lolhitting

I don't start getting pissed about this stuff until August.  :lol:

I go to a minimum of 40 games a year, try to get the most out of my season tickets, but yesterday, im sad to say, I got soo pissed that I left in the middle of the ninth, got on the red line pissed off as hell. When i checked my phone for the score and we won, I kicked myself for leaving. I wont do that anymore. Frank returning to the lineup is going to bring a spark to the team, he is HOF'er and gives everyone more confidence. Also I heard that he has been teaching Uribe patience at the plate which helped him bust out last year, hopefully he can do that again.