Crazy Carl

KevHead0881

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
So do I.

If you put homosexuality down everybody will bash you. On the same token though, it's ok to put God and religion down these days. I just don't get our society.

Call me what you want. Call me a homophob. I don't care. I agree with carl on that. It is not right.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
If you put homosexuality down everybody will bash you. On the same token though, it's ok to put God and religion down these days.  I just don't get our society. 

Call me what you want. Call me a homophob.  I don't care. I agree with carl  on that. It is not right.

Actually, if you watched the election this year, there are alot more Conservative god-fearing people around than liberals.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 09:09 AM)
Well, there are some facts backing up the Homosexuality/Nature debate.  An overwhelming amount of testimonials from homosexuals seems to say they always remember feeling the way they do.  Second off, a look at Identical Twins and Fraternal Twins found some convincing evidence.  When one identical twin was found to be gay, there was a 50% chance the other was as well.  With Fraternal twins, that # is much lower. 

Eitiher way, it doesn't really matter nature or nurture, what is important is acceptance and equality.

Everett has proven time and time again that he is an idiot.  I don't have a problem unless he becomes an idiot with an agenda.

The facts you are talking about were actually talked up by the media and were misrepresented. There is not a gene that makes you gay. You can read about that here if you like:

http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

QUOTE(BuehrleTheAce @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)
Here's another turn on the Everett interview. Some "interesting" comments by the author, but more importantly (and infinitely more humorous), the readers' comments. Enjoy!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...tter/index.html

Wrigley Field needs to be "imploded."

Tiger Woods is not an athlete.

"Gays being gay is wrong. Two women can't produce a baby, two men can't produce a baby, so it's not how it's supposed to be. ... I don't believe in gay marrages and I don't believe in being gay."

"It's proven that 99 percent of baseball fans have no idea what they're watching."

He may actually be correct with that last statement, at least on the South Side, where fans spend too much time in line for beer to follow the game.

Reading his last comment I am wondering if most media members even go to the Cell. Does he know what he is talking about? Our fans spend too much time in line for beer to follow the game? Most of the time the line is short and takes no time at all even if we do get up for beer or soda or food or whatever. What is he talking about? That statement right there pissed me off more than anything Carl has ever said.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
Reading his last comment I am wondering if most media members even go to the Cell. Does he know what he is talking about? Our fans spend too much time in line for beer to follow the game? Most of the time the line is short and takes no time at all even if we do get up for beer or soda or food or whatever. What is he talking about? That statement right there pissed me off more than anything Carl has ever said.

Of course they don't! Did you see his earlier comment? They're too frightened of getting shot or robbed in Crime Central, aka the South Side!