Green Seats?

HoosierSox

QUOTE(HoosierSox @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
I know this is an old topic but I thought they were supposed to be putting green seats in and they were going to be ready for opening day 2006. Anybody know anything about this.

Can someone like go into photoshop or something with a pic the cell and edit the seat color to from blue to forest green. Ah crap ill give it a shot.

QUOTE(UofIChiSox @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
I know those are just drawings, but those green seats will look SO much better than the bright blue.

i agree, green will look great IMO.

they already have some of the seats green, like the scout seats and some of the bleachers.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
i agree, green will look great IMO.

they already have some of the seats green, like the scout seats and some of the bleachers.

it seemed like during the first roadtrip of the season, they did a few of the seats around the scout seats and then figured to wait for the end of the season for the rest.

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
nice sf1 haha.........no love for letsgoarow on the chat crew

I'm thinking of holding an Off-Season Post World Serie chat crew gathering so we'd have to vote on it there. Oh, and speaking in 3rd person won't get you any love either. SoxFan1 doesnt tolerate that s***. :D

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 04:41 AM)
I'm thinking of holding an Off-Season Post World Serie chat crew gathering so we'd have to vote on it there. Oh, and speaking in 3rd person won't get you any love either. SoxFan1 doesnt tolerate that s***.  :D

SF1 is a heartless bastard who doesn't remember his chat crew cronies :fight