8/4....SOX vs. KC - The battle for the Central

Heads22

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't say a damned thing.  Way to defend you pitcher.  This is what pisses me off about Manuel more than anything.  STAND UP FOR YOUR PLAYERS.

he went out there and told the ump it was bulls***. he didnt kick dirt and throw s*** but he told him it was ridiculous to toss him when he didn't mean to hit beltran.

he went out there and told the ump it was bulls***. he didnt kick dirt and throw s*** but he told him it was ridiculous to toss him when he didn't mean to hit beltran.

Why do so many of us want our manager to act like a lunatic I do not understand.

He was out there for about two seconds then, because JM was back in the dugout before Ginter was...

he was out there much longer thanb 2 seconds, I wasn't aware of the need to time it, but I watched it and it was a decent length of time

we are moving into the mindless or at least unfair bash JM territory here. Next we will be reading he killed Hoffa and was responsible for ABBA.

Even if he went out there for 1/2 an hour it wouldn't change s***.

It is for your team, it shows them that you actually care. It was the samething in Baltimore when Crede's HR got called foul and he didn't say a word. The pitching and defense fell apart after that, and we went on a long losing streak. Notice after Ginter got thrown out what happened? The team let down, and KC pounded us. This game is over.