Sox vs Cubs

oldsox

Will be at the game today behind the Cubs' on-deck circle. Super excited for this game. Supposed to be great weather and the pitching matchup makes this the most unpredictable game in the first series. Plus with the Cubs having their best season in years and the Sox on an up-swing, the atmosphere at the game should be intense.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 05:26 PM)
Cubs take a lot of pitches, and I'll be pleasantly surprised if Rodon makes it 6 innings. I'm sure he'll hit Rizzo with a pitch or two.

Told my dad the same thing. Would be shocked if he makes it past the 6th because of pitch count.

As always, I am stoked about this series. Especially with Cubs fans expecting to win now. By far my favorite series, I see nothing wrong with the fans bickering back and forth. Nothing else is filling the seats.

man, i said i wouldn't get sucked back in but after ending the boycott and going yesterday i guess i will pull myself to that terrible part of town and god awful stadium and go.

this is a big 7 game stretch about to start, eh?

don't stop get it get it.