Happy Thanksgiving!

Middle Buffalo

My days of Turkey Bowls are far behind me. Now it's just family, food, and 3 games on tv.

Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving. There may be wildly different opinions on a great many different subjects here, but the one thing that binds us all together is our love for the Sox. Thanks for being the place I come to for White Sox news.

Cmon folks, get in the spirit! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I just completed my annual drive around Lawrence (it's a big square with four major streets and now extends a bit out of the square to the west, east and south) when I'm here for the holiday. I think it's cool to still be in a city/town that closes down on Thanksgiving. It's kind of neat to see almost all the coffee shops/restaurants/stores CLOSED and dark. On my drive I saw the grocery store chains are actually open. I saw a Perkins actually was open.

But the McDonalds, Chipolte, the entire downtown stores, closed. Only other thing open were the Kwik trips. Yes I stopped in the biggest one and got a HUGE cup of hot java.

I know many people despise me on here dating back to my unwavering support of OZZIE BABY, Dye, Jenks, Dwyane Wise and of course hatred of Hillary but on this great day, blessings to you and your families and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! One and all. Chug a cold can of Old Style for me.