Heads is pissed

Heads22

The first high school football game in Oelwein is tomorrow nite. I am the head trainer of five trainers. I am also in the marching band. We go to the Alamo Bowl in December. I have been told I have to march, along with the other trainers. This screws the football team because they will have NO ONE to help with water or injuries, or taping ankles and such over halftime. The trainers go to every practice, are there longer than the players, and we get a varsity letter for this. We do more work than the football players on the team that don't play who are in the band, but they do not have to march. It is a 180- piece band, with approx 50 of those people on the football team, including the starting backfield. That means only more than half the people will march...one would not think it is a big deal if two more people didn't march, but apparently according to my band director, that could be grounds for suspension. He said that the football team does not need help at halftime. This is complete bulls*** and i'm ready to take the F for that course, even if it does hurt my 4.0...

Did the football coach b**** about this?  He's screwed out of trainers.  Tell the coach to beat the music man's lame ass.

Yes. Problem is that the band director outweighs the coach by a good 150 pounds. Coach says this is ridiculousand that the band director is being a prick.

My initial response was this:

c-r-y

It still is. s*** happens, if you're peeved about it, bring it up with the band director. You're not going to get anywhere by throwing a piss fit on the 'Net.

I needed to vent. I have taken it up with him and his response was an F and a suspension.

Also wo you guys know why if I am asting pissed off.

c-r-y

It still is. s*** happens, if you're peeved about it, bring it up with the band director. You're not going to get anywhere by throwing a piss fit on the 'Net.

I needed to vent. I have taken it up with him and his response was an F and a suspension.

I'm always available for the following:

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Roofie Coladas (Where he ends up, nobody knows!)

Liquid Nitrogen down the pants

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

Would you go for castration with a spoon?

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

Hmm.. I know someone who could use a few of these. You are not gender biased are ya?

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

Hmm.. I know someone who could use a few of these. You are not gender biased are ya?

i didnt know heather annoyed you that much.

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

Naaa.. not Heather. Besides.. one week of football and she'll be cryin like a baby near the bottom of the pack :lol:

Yes. Problem is that the band director outweighs the coach by a good 150 pounds. Coach says this is ridiculousand that the band director is being a prick.

Heads, you seem so pissed that you started the thread talking in the 3rd person. :lol:

f*** the band director. If any player gets injured then the band director could be in deep s***.

Just tell him to play a game of hide and go f*** himself and help out the team.

c-r-y

LOL, what...a guy can't vent? s*** happens Heads. I'd fight as much as possible, if for nothing else than to piss the guy off.

CRY! CRY! CRY! CRY! CRY! CRY!

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

Naaa.. not Heather. Besides.. one week of football and she'll be cryin like a baby near the bottom of the pack :lol:

...with you catching my tears even further below!!!!! :lolhitting

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

:fyou

c-r-y

Murders

Disappearences

Amputation

Golf club to the groin

etc etc.

ROFL

Football to the groin is my specialty.

c-r-y

Shouldn't he be banned for a comment like that?

c-r-y

Shouldn't he be banned for a comment like that?

You ass. :D