BREAKING NEWS: Major Power Outages

IlliniKrush

It makes me feel a little bit weary.  You never know what those sick mother f***ers in Al Quada are planning. :usa

this is not terrorism

this is an overloaded generator in the NY Niagra area - all the power grids are interconnected

I am on the cusp of the blackout but the right side of it

this is just another power failure as has happened before and before and before in years past

the biggest effect of this: every blackout NY has ever had, 9 months later, the maternity wards get very busy

the biggest effect of this: every blackout NY has ever had, 9 months later, the maternity wards get very busy

:lol:

Coincidence...? I think not!

By the way Vince.. I just got your message from last night. I couldn't hear anything there. Didn't really care for the concert too much either. Thank God I have internet access on my cell phone so I could keep up with the game. I was pissed they wouldn't even turn the tv's on at the concession stands! :angry:

this is not terrorism

this is an overloaded generator in the NY Niagra area - all the power grids are interconnected

this is just another power failure as has happened before and before and before in years past

You probably didn't have power so you firesd up a generator just to get onto Soxtalk, didn't ya Vince.... :lol:

:lol:

Coincidence...? I think not!

By the way Vince.. I just got your message from last night. I couldn't hear anything there. Didn't really care for the concert too much either. Thank God I have internet access on my cell phone so I could keep up with the game. I was pissed they wouldn't even turn the tv's on at the concession stands! :angry:

I was talking to my mom on the phone about it and she said the same thing.

this is not terrorism

You probably didn't have power so you firesd up a generator just to get onto Soxtalk, didn't ya Vince.... :lol:

the power failure stopped just east of me!!!!! Canada east of Michigan and Michigan east of me is all out - all fed by the Niagra grid -

Steff, my message was crazy if I said I didn't enjoy it - I actually loved the concert and thought it was just a beautiful evening

\

soxheads, I don't have a generator but I have a friend who does so I'd get on soxtalk if I needed to!!!!!!! and soxheads do you still have the palm pilot sox schedule you sent me in August - I had a palm pilot diaster - and where is our August wall paper?

Michigan is under emergency alert since most of the lower penisula is out of power - and the Tigers get the 2005 all star game and I am going

I was pissed they wouldn't even turn the tv's on at the concession stands! :angry:

in the club section where the cool people sat, the Sox security had the game on in tv for us all to watch to air conditioned comfort drinking our fruit smoothies in overstuffed chairs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

next time sit with me - I know where to sit for these things!

soxheads, I don't have a generator but I have a friend who does so I'd get on soxtalk if I needed to!!!!!!!  and soxheads do you still have the palm pilot sox schedule you sent me in August - I had a palm pilot diaster - and where is our August wall paper?

actually, it was deleted accidentley on mine...and i havent thought about the august wallpaper....maybe i'll make it latr...or a sept one