Everything posted by The CashMan
-
Mike Shirley resigns
Was Shirley the guy that was picking SS's in the 1st rd every year?
-
It's important to remember that Castillo and Doyle are also longer term projects. They weren't just for this season.
It is kind of the known vs unknown when assessing talent. Castillo can eat inning, Schultz can not. We have seen this play out. I do not agree with acquiring Castillo though.
-
Trade Ideas/Rumors/Proposals Thread
I agree. I don't think the farm is robust enough to go big game hunting.
-
Trade Ideas/Rumors/Proposals Thread
Articulate why not. There is no path for him unless he moves to the OF.
-
Trade Ideas/Rumors/Proposals Thread
That is way too much to give up.
- SoxMachine Article on Chris Getz's Vision
-
Robert Thread: Sox talking to Reds, Mets
I thought that was last offseason.
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
You have watched Jerry manage the team payroll before, right? That is not how he operates. As soon as they signed this guy, they were calling for season tickets. They will trade Robert to reduce payroll, the side effect will be a possibility of making the team better in the future. They had a chance to made a trade last offseason and retain some of his contract and jerry balked,
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
I think this is more like they are gonna cut payroll, and it will start in CF.
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
I would put Sosa in RF and change his number to #21.
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
Why? You could stick him in the OF.
-
Quero Being Shopped
I am waiting for Jerry to kick the bucket.
-
How do the Sox ever improve?
Would your opinion be that this is all ego on Jerry's side?
-
No indicators Sox are building around speed
Until Jerry does not own the Sox, it is all moot.
-
Devers
How does adding a 28yr old DH help the White Sox?
-
Montgomery next?...
Adam Dunn syndrome. He can not hit.
-
Latest Vaughn news...
Rick Hahn was sooo bad at evaluating talent.
-
OMG THEY ACTUALLY SENT VAUGHN TO CHARLOTTE
Are we at rock bottom yet?
-
Luis Robert trade thread: La Pantera stays.
Not with Jerry as owner.
-
Rick Hahn talks rebuild and collapse
It might of been somewhat salvageable if they didn't hire LaRussa. I mean, Kenny and Hahn were TERRIBLE at drafting. If Jerry doesn't allow anyone to sign big name FAs, they could of drafted talent and made trades.
-
JR playing politics with Comcast...
I really hate Jerry with all my heart...but I think he is trying to set this up for the next owners.
-
Ky Bush Having TJS
Have you seen who owns the Sox?
-
Crochet Traded to Boston
Since when do the Sox develop players?
-
White Sox asking for "top prospects" for Robert
None of this matters unless ownership changes hand.
-
Kopech: Dodger trade was a blessing
I don't disagree. If you keep producing these types of players, you have to look in the mirror. We are in the Dollar Bill era of the White Sox.