Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. They're playing with house money at this point. Anything accomplished from here is gravy.
  2. What happened to Burke btw? He was locked in for a while and now he's bad again.
  3. Has Dominguez sucked for the Seamen......er Mariners?
  4. If he's stretched out enough, give Thorpe a shot. What do you have to lose at this point?
  5. yeah that will convince Scrooge McDuck to improve the team
  6. That's not what I meant. I meant how many seasons has he sucked for. I know its been more than this one.
  7. Sure feels nice to be scoreboard watching in late August rather than hoping for losses.
  8. I have no idea how that got through the IF, but I'll take it.
  9. Finally get to enjoy a game and post here for a change. Will be on radio from 8:30-9pm CDT
  10. Why did they start this game? They knew that the weather was going to roll in. Starting the game was asinine.
  11. My bad. I should have gone to fangraphs before posting that. Move along, I'm embarrassed about it. I deserve the flak I get for that one. I remain in the stand pat category.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.