Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Are the 2026 Sox a success regardless of making the playoffs?
They're playing with house money at this point. Anything accomplished from here is gravy.
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
What happened to Burke btw? He was locked in for a while and now he's bad again.
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
Benintendi!
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
Has Dominguez sucked for the Seamen......er Mariners?
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
If he's stretched out enough, give Thorpe a shot. What do you have to lose at this point?
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
yeah that will convince Scrooge McDuck to improve the team
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
That's not what I meant. I meant how many seasons has he sucked for. I know its been more than this one.
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
surely you can't be serious
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
How long has it been since Castillo was good?
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
Sure feels nice to be scoreboard watching in late August rather than hoping for losses.
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
Nice job
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
I have no idea how that got through the IF, but I'll take it.
-
8/28 White Sox @ Twins: Castillo vs Kremer 7:10 PM (And off-day thread)
Finally get to enjoy a game and post here for a change. Will be on radio from 8:30-9pm CDT
-
8/9 Sox vs G Words. Nobody goes on vacation to Cleveland. Rubber Match. 1:10, CHSN
Why did they start this game? They knew that the weather was going to roll in. Starting the game was asinine.
-
Do you think the Sox should really be buying?
My bad. I should have gone to fangraphs before posting that. Move along, I'm embarrassed about it. I deserve the flak I get for that one. I remain in the stand pat category.
-
Do you think the Sox should really be buying?
I did not know they had that much time left. I could have sworn that Martin only had 2-3 years left and I had no idea about Burke.
-
Do you think the Sox should really be buying?
Even if they were able to take on money, I think they should neither buy nor sell, but stand pat. That being said, I have no idea how many years of control they have on Martin/Burke, so if it's 2.5 or less then maybe they should sell them. Being around 1st place is a pleasant surprise, but nobody expects the Sox to win the pennant and they don't have the horses to do so, even as buyers.
-
Official 2026 MLB Draft Thread - Picks & Discussion
Are we having the drafted/signings thread on the minor league board or is everything in this thread now?
-
7/4 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (6:10pm CST)
Is Burke starting to figure it out?
-
And that's a walkoff WHITE SOX WINNER
- 6/18, Sox @ Yankees, 6:05 PM, Avoid the Sweep
- 6/18, Sox @ Yankees, 6:05 PM, Avoid the Sweep
Burke would be so nasty if he had any semblance of command. Right now he's (somewhat) effectively wild.- 6/18, Sox @ Yankees, 6:05 PM, Avoid the Sweep
Colson loving the short porch in the Bronx- 6/13 GT - White Sox vs. Dodgers (3:10pm CST)
Ok I'm turning it off- 6/13 GT - White Sox vs. Dodgers (3:10pm CST)
Maybe I'm bad luck. I actually tuned in today because it's a day game and I don't have to work, and Ohtani hits a leadoff dinger. - 6/18, Sox @ Yankees, 6:05 PM, Avoid the Sweep